-47-

Naruto had taken out another pain by using the wind styles rasenshudiken. I was pretty amazing by that kind of Jutsu. The way he threw it and expanded it.

My mouth was a little agape and eyes widened a bit. I wasn't quite sure if he'd need my help, he did master sage jutsu after all. He was on a whole different level now.

But that factor didn't last too long. I noticed how naruto began to slow down and so did the pains seeing as they had pointed it out. I ran to Naruto's side quickly just in case.

"I think it's time I step in. That sage jutsu won't last very long"

"Damn it...we gotta take them out"

"And we will, together. Now let's hurry. The frogs plus ma and pa toad will help"

"Right" he nodded at me and I gave a small nod back. It was confirming we were on the same page.

Naruto had disappeared almost and went into the toads mouth to deal with one of the pains. He came out very quickly with the pains body, unconscious.

He was also out of sage mode now. He was vulnerable and pain noticed that. Pain began to charge at naruto so I did the same thing.

"Naruto, I'll take care of him"

"Naruto boy, give me that. I'll do it" pa toad said and Naruto tossed him the giant scroll.

"Huh?"

"Step back!" Naruto said to me and so I did. I jumped back to pa and watched to see what he was doing. I didn't understand, but then another naruto showed up and quickly was gone just as it appeared.

"He went back into sage mode.....genius" I said watching as naruto got that power back.

He used his clones back at the mountain to help. He was quite prepared with this. I'm impressed.

I watched as naruto used the jutsu he did earlier and hoped it would work once again, but it didn't. Another pain jumped in front and absorbed the chakra.

"No way.....how? Naruto took care of him"

"I guess not" pa toad said.

"One of them can bring the dead back to life" ma toad said.

"He can.....that's a bother" I said.

In the span of two minutes though, naruto had taken down another pain. Watching Naruto preform was quite impressing. It amazed me on how far he's come. It made me smile.

I'm proud of you my friend.

"Y/n, there's two left"

"I know that pa"

"You want to take out that one there, don't you"

"How do you know?"

"I know lots. If you want to, go help naruto" just as he said that, pain shouted all mighty push and Naruto went flying back. He had landed at my feet, so gave him a hand to pull him up.

"What was that jutsu he just used?"

"His stupid jutsu. He can repel and pull things. It's what he used to destroy our village"

"What do we do then? I can't use a lot on them"

"Apparently the interval between jutsus is five seconds. It's not a lot"

"The best thing to do is genjutsu. Ma and I will do it" pa said.

"Naruto, I'm stepping in, alright?"