-19-

*time skip almost 2 years*

     Almost two years had gone by and nothing really happened. The village was quite peaceful, in a way. Over the time, I had gotten closer to the other teams of fellow ninja around my age. I had gotten good with anbu as I did more and more mission with them, mainly with Sai. He had become one of my very close friends and I noticed him and Ino starting to get fairly close as well, and not in a friend way. We also got Sai to get his emotions back, somewhat, and got him on the right track I guess you could say. Everything was great in life, really. It took some time, but results came from everything.

     Naruto was still obsessing over finding Sasuke, even though his case had gone cold. He wouldn't stop nagging tsuande about it since he really did want his best friend back. He was hoping he could save him, but I was over it by now. That's what I told myself at least. I didn't want to be stuck in the past and keep thinking of him. I was done. I needed to keep going forward like I already was. I had slowly been pulling myself away from the thought of him, it was weird how much I had a bond with him, a bond that I couldn't seem to break. I guess that's what I get for catching feelings for someone. Feelings that I was pushing away, I thought it was working great.

      Naurto, shino, kiba, and hinata had even tried to get a bug to track him down. That mission went to shit in a hand box and it didn't even work to get Sasuke. It was completely useless just like the times I had went with naruto. But naruto never knew when to give up and I liked that fact about him. It was good to have as a shinobi I guess.

There had been quite a few missions along the almost two years that had went by, but nothing. Just nothing. It was completely useless, it's why I gave up. Sasuke didn't want to be found or come back. It was clear. So I stopped caring so much awhile back.

     Today was no different, it was just another normal day within the village. I was just wearing a casual outfit looking normally how I always do. I was at the waterfall since I always went there at least once a day. It was still my spot even if Sasuke was gone, I mean, it was mine way before him anyhow.

     I thought today would be normal, but I was wrong. I knew that when I heard someone walk up behind me and a certain voice speak....

Sasuke: long time no see.

     I wasn't sure what to feel at that point. So I chose not to feel anything. I got good at it over time being in the anbu. It was great practice for situations, one like this.

     I stood up and turned around to look at him. I noticed he dressed differently as well. He even got a little taller, but he was still only a few inches taller than I was. It's not like I didn't grow either.

Me: I see you came back to the village.

Sasuke: yea, I did.

Me: you're not orochimarus bitch anymore?

Sasuke: I wasn't his bitch.

Me: Mhmm.Anyways, what do you want Sasuke?

Sasuke: I came to find you.

Me: how sweet. Now you did, fuck off.

Sasuke: what happened to you?

Me: let's see. You left me, I felt hurt for a good while, and then bam, I didn't care anymore. I got better and did things to benefit myself.