-20-

Another day had come along and I woke up to the bright sun shining above me. I had passed out on the rock on top of the waterfall. I didn't even realize I didn't go home, guess I was so tired that I passed out.

Sasuke was still here as well. He had an arm around me as he was holding me close.

At least he didn't leave me....

Me: Sasuke......Hey.

I poked at his cheek a little and seen his nose scrunch up a little while he let a little groan slip. It just made me giggle.

Me: sassuukkeeee.

I was only speaking in a hushed whisper. I didn't want to just yell at him or wake him up too unpleasantly, even if he did deserve it.

Me: Sasuke.....get up.

Sasuke: whhyy?

Morning voice.....wow.

Me: because, we fell asleep outside.

Sasuke: so?

Me: tch. Then I'm leaving you here.

Sasuke: no.

Sasuke then moved himself over to where be practically laying fully on top of me. He had both arms around me now making sure I wouldn't leave.

Me: my dads going to be wondering where I am.

Sasuke: so?

Me: soooo what if he comes and finds me. Do you want everyone to know you're back?

Sasuke: doesn't matter. This is still my village too.

Me: well, that is true. Nobody banished you anyways.....but I still think you're known as a rogue ninja.

Sasuke: exactly.....I'm not considered banished. Plus, most people were trying to get me back and I came. I'll be fine.

Me: that's true, but don't you want to go see naruto at least? He's missed you a lot. I had to deal with months and months of him figuring out how to retrieve you back. Poor tsunade had to hear it all.

Sasuke: he really didn't give up did he.

Me: nope. He wanted you back, more than any of us.

Sasuke: you know I did get word that you came for me awhile ago.

Me: naruto had asked me to go with him and the other two on that mission.

Sasuke: did you want to get me back?

Me: of course I did, but I knew it would be no use. I had a little hope so I did go, but I was right in the end.

Sasuke: oh.

It was silent after that, I really should have gone home, but I didn't think I could just push him off of me, well, I could, I just didn't really want to.

Me: Sasuke, I should get home. I want to stay, but I need to get changed and everything.

Sasuke: alright.

He had gotten off of me and I stood up, dusting myself off a little. He stayed sitting down on the rocks so I gave him a small smile before saying "goodbye". Then I was off.

When I got home, I slipped my shoes off and went to walk up to my room, but I was stopped by my father who was sitting on the stairs staring up at me.

Me: hey dad.

Kakashi: where were you?

Me: I passed out at the waterfall.