-10-

It's been two days since the incident, my father and Sasuke barely ever left my side it felt like. But that didn't matter now because it was the day I had been wanting, today was definitely a good day.

     I had gotten home with my father and I went straight to the kitchen to grab one of my favourite snacks. I felt pretty good.

Kakashi: what do you plan to do now that you're free?

Me: I have to go make it up to Sasuke and check up with naruto. That's my plan today.

Kakashi: sounds like fun.

Me: well...maybe. Anyways, I'm gonna change than I'm leaving. Okay?

Kakashi: fine by me.

Me: sweet.

     I ran up the stairs to my room and quickly got on a pair of black baggy pants and a black cropped t-shirt. I then wrapped my lower half of my shins and part of my arms. Next I tossed my headband on and finished up getting ready. I also had to rewrap around my wounds, just changing the bandages.

     Then, I was out the door and off to find naruto first. I decided to check out the ramen shop since that seemed to be one of his favourite places to go. And sure enough, I was correct.

     I waltzed my way over to him and placed my hands on his shoulders letting out a "boo".

Naruto: wha?! Y/n!

Me: hey there naruto. Ya didn't visit me while I was in the hospital, so I wanted to see if you're alright.

Naruto: I'm okay now! I didn't wanna see you since it would just remind me on how useless I was.

Me: it's alright naruto, really. I'm okay, just like I always was. We all fail at some point and mess up, it's normal. So don't be too hard on yourself.

Naruto: thanks. Can I buy ya a bowl of ramen?

Me: let's have a ramen date some other time. I gotta go find Sasuke. I owe him for saving me.

Naruto: good luck finding him- wait you're calling it a date?!

Me: don't let that get to you're head. Also, I think I know where he will be.

Naruto: alright. Cya.

Me: cya naruto.

     I ran off and jumped up on the roof of some building and just kept jumping on to others until I had reached the forests. From there, I went to the waterfall since I thought that's where Sasuke would be, I hoped he would be anyways.

     Landing on the rocks behind sasuke, he whipped his head around and a small smile appeared when he saw it was me. So of course, I returned the small smile right back at him.

     I took a seat beside him and just stared out to the open endless trees and listened to the sound of the water.

Me: ya know, I still owe ya.

Sasuke: no you don't.

Me: yea I do. I doubt I would have made it to lady tsunades office with out ya.

Sasuke: hey loser?

Me: yea?

Sasuke: shut up.

Me: huh?

Sasuke: you don't owe me anything. I don't want you to.

Me: little harsh telling me to shut up.

Sasuke: there's no nice way to put it.