-3-

I arrived back home and walked inside the house. I was met with my father right away which startled me a little.

Kakashi: soooo, how'd it go?

Me: huh?

Kakashi: with Sasuke. He found you didn't he?

Me: yea he did. We just talked is all.

Kakashi: you told him about mom didn't you?

Me: yea....how'd ya know?

Kakashi: you always get this faint look in your eyes when ever shes mentioned. It may not be noticeable to others, but I always notice it.

Me: I didn't cry.

Kakashi: I don't doubt that. That's good.

Me: he told me about his brother as well and his plan. I tried to talk him away from it.

Kakashi: that doesn't surprise me at all. I think you'll get along best with him.

Me: really?

Kakashi: most likely, yes. It's up to you though to be friends with the other ninja you met today or not.

Me: I didn't mind them in all honesty.

Kakashi: that's good.

Me: anyways. I'm gonna go get changed then we can watch a movie. Sound good?

Kakashi: sounds perfect. I'll go get the snacks and movie ready.

Me: sweet.

I went over to the stairs and ran up them then down to my room. I hung my swords up on my wall and then put my kunai and ninja stars away as well.

Then I stripped of my clothing and changed into some pyjamas that were quite comfy. I then took my headband off and placed it neatly on my dresser before brushing through my hair.

Afterwards, I went back down stairs and jumped on the couch beside my dad. He had put on one of our favourite movies and had a chip bowl for us to snack on as well.

Today was a good day I'd have to admit....

———

     Another morning rolled around and I woke up with a yawn and stretch. I checked the time and realized it was about ten o'clock in the morning.

My dad probably already left to meet his students. I slept in.

     I got up out of bed and went downstairs to get something to eat. I went into the kitchen and ended up making myself a bowl of cereal since it was quick and easy.

     I then just walked out to the living room so I could sit down, but when I saw who was already there, my soul nearly left my body.

Me: AH! What the fuck are you doing in my house?!

Sasuke: oh hey. You're finally awake.

Me: you almost made me choke on a damn cheerio!

Sasuke: I would have laughed.

Me: why are you in my house?

Sasuke: kakashi told me to hang out with you again so he could check up on Sakura. She's under tsunades training, but he likes to check in.

Me: soooo she's not that strong? Or she is?

Sasuke: I'll give it to her, she's strong and is strong willed, but she could be better.

Me: hm. I see.

     I sat down, making sure to keep some distance between us as I ate my cereal.