-32-

We had been sitting down on the floor of the change rooms for quite some time. He told me everything that happened and what he went through.

Intense training.

Fighting all the time.

Gaining power.

Controlling the curse mark.

Killing many, many people under orochimarus orders.

Attempting to loose all feelings and emotion due to get more power, that's what orochimaru had told him to do anyways.

Everything stated and much, much more. I got every single detail of what happened from the moment he left to the moment when he came to me on the waterfall.

Me: I'm sorry you went through that....

Sasuke: manipulation isn't fun. Nothing was fun, but I got the power I wanted.

Me: when you spent time in that place.....did you ever think about changing your mind on the revenge scheme.

Sasuke: no. I never thought about changing my mind. I only spoke of getting more power and killing him. Orochimaru kept telling me to focus on my anger and let almost all emotion go, let everyone go. He hated when I brought you up, you were the reason I kept some sort of emotion.

Me: wait, you talked about me?

Sasuke: he wanted to know why I held on, so I told him of the girl I loved. You weren't easy to get off of my mind.....when I had left I only liked you, but then I just kept on thinking of you and I realized it was more than like I guess.

There was a small smile on his face and I felt myself blush a little as a tear fell down my one cheek. It was weird how by him telling me everything caused emotions to run through me.

Me: I'm sorry.....

Sasuke: for?

Me: for getting angry and wanting to kill you or beat you to the brink of death.

Sasuke: no, it's alright. I'm sorry for hiding everything. I should've told you everything.

He pulled me on to his lap and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist, holding me close.

Sasuke: why are you upset?

Me: emotions.....I overreacted. I just feel......upset but happy.

Sasuke: just relax.

Me: what happened to your other friends?

Sasuke: don't worry, they're around. Karin just doesn't leave me alone.

Me: she should learn how to. Also, if she ever sees you naked one more time-

Sasuke: I already said you can kill her, but don't since I don't want you to become a rogue ninja. Just beat her a little.

Me: deal. Only I am allowed to see you naked. Only. Me.

Sasuke: same goes for you sweetheart.

Me: I know.

I pressed my lips to his and he quickly kissed back. A simple kiss turned into a make out sesh that ended up with him laying down on the ground and me on top of him.

He had one hand on my back and another resting on my butt, squeezing it here and there.

It was great until the door slid open from behind us and we had to part.

Naruto: well ain't this a sight to see.

Sakura: ah!

Tenten: damn girl. Get it I guess.