-45-

I ran into lady Tsunade and seen she had katsuyu come and help the injured along the town. There were mini katsuyus everywhere.

"Y/n?"

"Hey lady Tsunade. Anything else I can do? Seems like helping is no longer needed"

"Where is everyone?"

"I assume Sakura is in the hospitals taking control. Hinata, shino, and kiba are 15 minutes that way, theyre not fighting. They're staying put for now I assume"

"Anyone else you've seen?"

"No. Not even Sai"

"Hm...I'm sure they're alright"

"They better be"

"Wait, what about shikamaru?"

"I seen him awhile ago helping Kurenai get out. Also, one of the pains seem to have a summoning of a centipede"

"How many?"

"Unknown. Shikamaru and Sakura have each taken out one. And....they have the rinnegan"

"What? How?"

"I'm not sure, but one last thing to report"

"What is it?"

"There's a woman made of paper it seems like. She had purple hair, her Justus is weird"

"Paper jutsu? How did you see her?"

"She protected me from one of the pains who was trying to kill me earlier"

"Protected you? What are you saying y/n?"

"I'm under the protection of the akastuki. Sasuke had something to do with it. He got in connection with Madara, the actual leader of the akatsuki it seems"

"That's why Sasuke left, hm...I see. Well, if you're protected, then I say you show them no mercy if they can't hurt you"

"Sounds like a good plan to me"

"But.....are you sure he said Madara Uchiha?"

"One hundred percent ma'am"

"The ghost of the uchiha is alive afterall"

"I guess so"

"Alright! Go on, fight!"

"Yes ma'am" I said before disappearing and running around. I was now allowed to fight this time, so I went back to my father.

      Once I arrived, I seen my father with choji and his dad. I walked up beside them and my father glared at me. They were all injured, choji and his dad were knocked out.

"I'm here to fight"

"No you're not"

"Under the order is lady Tsunade, you have no say father"

"You'll know pain" was all I heard from pain before my father was hit in the head with a nail. My eyes widened and I felt a tear drop down my face. I wasn't going to cry though, I couldn't.

     I took my mask off and slowly turned around to face pain. I tossed my mask down and clenched my fist.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said before charging at him. I closed my eyes and used my senses instead, hoping the rinnegan couldn't affect me. I was trained in the anbu, my senses were through the roof. I'd fight with my eyes closed and my chidori in both hands.

"You won't succeed"

"Oh I will....I can sense you anywhere you move pain"

"The daughter of the copy ninja....you seem quite close. Too bad he will die. You shall know pain too"