-50-

My eyes flung open as I took in a sharp breath and began gasping for air. My eyes darted everywhere, looking around the scenery of the battlefield village.

I-I'm alive....how did I come back to life.

"What the fuck....agh!" I yelled a little as I felt the pole still inside of me. I was given a second chance and I wasn't going to waste it. I had all my chakra running through my veins again and even though I was highly confused, I was glad to be alive again. "S-Sakura!" I yelled as loud as I could hoping to get her attention.

I remember being dead....what happened?

     Within seconds, I had Sakura, neji, hinata, tenten, rock Lee, and guy sensei at my side.

"Y/n! B-but u were dead?" Sakura said as she began to cry.

"We thought you were a goner" neji spoke up. I could hear the sadness and relief within his voice.

"I'm not quite sure what happened......b-but I came back to life. Now, seriously help. I can feel everything again and it hurts like a bitch"

"What do we do?" Tenten asked, looking at sakura.

"Alright. Without Tsunade or a medic team, it's gonna be hard. You got your chakra?"

"Yea. Remember, we're tsunades successors, we don't need a god damn medic team" I gritted though my teeth as I took in a few sharp breaths. Since I was given a second chance, I took it as how I just wasn't  meant to die yet.

"Good. Start trying to heal yourself internally while I pull the pole out. Then I will help you heal"

"That's gonna hurt!" Rock Lee shouted.

"Well no shit" tenten snapped back.

"If she's back....I wonder if kakashi is too" guy said.

Dad.....could be alive as well.

"What do you mean guy-sensei?" I asked.

"A thing appeared way over and a bunch of glowing things flew out of it. I wonder if it was giving peoples lives back"

"It would explain how she's alive" neji said.

"Well, now that I am, help me! I can't leave this in for long or I'll die again!"

"Alright, you ready?" Sakura asked and I nodded my head. I began internally healing myself and she took the pole out of my body making me scream out. "Do you guys have anything on you to help?!" Sakura yelled as she began to help my from the outside.

"I have bandages if it's ever needed" neji said and pulled them out of his bag.

"Same here. We all got lots" tenten added in.

"I lost my bag along with the hospital, so I don't have much"

"Sakura, we're gonna be sannin, you don't need that shit. We're tsunades students, we can do this with just our healing jutsu. Stop doubting yourself!"

"Right" she nodded back at me and we began focusing. It felt so weird to be honest, between coming back to life and now having to heal myself along side Sakura. I'd say I'd end up in the hospital again, but there wasn't one left.

"So....where's lady Tsunade?"

"I'm not quite sure. She left a few minutes after you passed.....she couldn't deal seeing you"

"I understand.....I hope she's alright"

"She is. There's no more pains. I'm guessing naruto, being who he is, ran off to go find the sorcerer of pain"