-21-

Morning had come around once again and I practically spent the whole day with my friends yesterday. I didn't even get to tell naruto, but that was alright. He would surely know soon enough.

I had been summoned to tsunades office, so that was where I was heading. I was just wearing a navy blue t-shirt with matching baggy pants. I also had my jonin jacket on along with my fingerless gloves with the silver metal backings, and my headband as always.

I walked into her office and she motioned me to come forward with her index finger. So I walked over until I was right infront of her desk and stood there.

Me: Hello lady hokage. Is there a new mission for me?

Tsuande: aren't you eager.

Me: I always am.

Tsuande: well, there's no mission as of now, but I did want to discuss something with you.

Me: alrighty. What is it?

Tsuande: Sasuke.

Me: oh.

Tsuande: he visited me last night since he came to my office. Did you know if he was back?

Me: yes, but only very recently.

Tsuande: doesn't surprise me he went to see you first. He seems to have fallen for you, hard.

Me: w-well I wouldn't know about that-

Tsuande: I've heard all the stories. Between jiraiya, kakashi, and naruto, I know.

Damn naruto! Wait. Dad too! JIRAIYA?!

Me: right. Anyways, did you only ask me here to confirm?

Tsuande: yes, but I also want you two to work together more for when missions come up. When you're not working with the anbu of course, I want you two to be a dual team.

Me: I think I want to just stick with Sai being my main partner if that's okay.

Tsuande: a hundred percent. You two do seem to work together perfectly so it would be a shame to split it. I understand. Has Sasuke come to his senses now that he's back in the village?

Me: it seems like he has.

Tsuande: does naruto know yet?

Me: nope.

Tsuande: good. He should be here any-

Naruto: I'm here! Now what is it grandma?! Oh hey y/n.

Me: hey Naurto.

Tsuande: I came to inform you on Sasuke.

Naruto: you got a lead! We can go get him!

Me: actually Naurto, it's even better.

Naruto: wait you know?

Me: of course I do.

Naurto: well what am I missing?! Tell meeee!

Tsuande: calm down naruto.

Me: Sasuke has returned to the village.

Naruto: for real?!

Tsuande: yes.

Naruto: I'm gonna give him a good beating!

Me: you do that. I'm sure he's around.

Naruto: he better be!

Me: I should go with him.

Tsuande: yup. Good luck.