-12-

FROM HERE ON OUT (now right now, but soon, for I have no clue how many chapters. Definitely quite a few but you'll know when it ends I'm sure) THIS WILL BE FOLLOWING THE STORY LINE OF NARUTO A BIT. BUT I AM TWISTING IT A LITTLE.

I had arrived back home and as soon as I opened the door, there stood my dad leaning against the wall staring at me.

Kakashi: what happened? Your eyes are red and a little puffy. You never cry, haven't seen that in years unless it's about mom.

Me: Sasuke is leaving. I told him to never come back.

Kakashi: why did you say that?

Me: because I don't want to see someone who's just gonna leave. I should have stayed a lone wolf.

Kakashi: don't say that. You have friends don't you?

Me: yea, but-

Kakashi: there's no buts. Things happen in life and you should know that better than most people.

Me: he hurt me dad. Nobodies ever hurt me.... Why?

Kakashi: he meant a lot to you. That's why.

Me: it's a different type of hurt from when mom died.

Kakashi: because you liked him a different way.

Me: if he comes back, I still don't want to see him.

Kakashi: don't say things you'll regret.

Me: well if he does come back, I won't be seeing him for a long while.

Kakashi: you do whatever you want. Plus, you'll be busy with missions anyways.

Me: huh?

Kakashi: I was told by Tsunade today. You have quite a bit coming up with Sai.

Me: sweet!

Kakashi: now you're happy.

Me: I'd rather be happy anyways. I'm just gonna put shit behind me. It was my mistake anyways.

Kakashi: it was?

Me: yes. It was my mistake for trusting him and his word.

Kakashi: hm. He's mainly being controlled by anger and that curse mark of his doesn't help.

Me: I know....but when we hung out he seemed happy.

Kakashi: guess he had enough.

Me: why can't I just kill orochimaru.

Kakashi: because you'll get yourself killed and I will not lose my daughter.

Me: I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Kakashi: good. Now go get some rest.

Me: alright. Night dad.

Kakashi: night sunshine.

———

     The next morning I was already off with Sai wearing my anbu black ops outfit and mask with my hair tied in a low ponytail. Meanwhile he just wore what seemed to be his normal attire.

Sai: you're off.

Me: I'm focusing Sai.

Sai: not in that way. You seem bitchy.

Me: I got shit going on, but I'm putting it behind me. Now let's find this ninja so I can cut him up.

Sai: angry women are scary.

Me: whatever.

     After a few minutes, we found the ninja and I went straight for the kill. I didn't care anymore, I wasn't sure what happened in my sleep or after I cried. All knew was that I felt almost numb yet had some sort of rage inside of me that needed to come out.