-22-

I walked inside the house and slipped my shoes off. I looked around the house and didn't see my father until I looked inside my room. He was sitting there holding a picture of him and i when I was just a little girl.

Me: dad?

Kakashi: oh, hey kiddo. 

Me: you alright?

Kakashi: yeah, just adjusting to my little girl growing up.

Me: I'll always be your little girl dad.

     I walked over to him and sat down beside him on my bed. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he stared down at the photo I always kept in my room on my dresser.

Kakashi: how's it with Sasuke?

Me: well.....we made it official.

Kakashi: now I'm gonna go kick his ass.

Me: wait, what?

Kakashi: fathers gotta protect their daughters.

Me: don't kick his ass though.

Kakashi: alright fine. Just don't be stupid with him- or tell him not to be stupid. You're the smart one after all. I mean, he's smart too, but-

Me: I get it dad, don't worry. You could just say what you actually mean.

Kakashi: don't have sex.

Me: it is very weird hearing you say that.

     I just bursted out into a laughing fit since how different he became in this situation. It was humorous to me.

Kakashi: I mean it!

Me: okay, okay. Nothing dirty, yet, got it.

Kakashi: yet?

Me: well, it's gonna happen sometime.

Kakashi: you're growing up to fast and I'm gonna cry.

Me: I'm sooooo telling tsunade that.

Kakashi: don't tell her!

Me: why? She would love this.

Kakashi: exactly.

Me: alright fine. Emotional little you stays between us.

Kakashi: good, wait, don't call me emotional.

Me: then don't act like it you big baby.

Kakashi: hey! You'll understand when you have kids. Which better not be anytime soon.

Me: hey, I get that. Believe me, it'll be years until that happens.

Kakashi: good, better keep that word.

Me: yes sir.

     We both shared a laugh before it went silent in the room. It was a comfortable silence at least, I enjoyed it.

After some time, my father finally spoke up saying he was going out since he did have a mission after all. It was around the time he had to leave and meet with Tsunade about details. He just wanted to check up on me and talk first before heading out. I wished him luck as always and then he was gone.

Maybe I should invite some people over for dinner. I've never done that before.....

I left my room and slipped my shoes back on before heading out the door. I figured I'd find naruto first and I had a feeling he wouldn't say no to a free dinner.

I found naruto at his place, I felt bad how alone he was, how he always was. It hurt me to be honest. I could never imagine not having any parents, I thought it was bad enough loosing one. It's sad that he doesn't even know who his parents were, especially his father. He was someone very important, the fourth hokage of the hidden leaf village. I always pondered on why nobody ever told him, he was the one who sealed the nine tailed fox within naruto.