-16-

We had gotten showed to where orochimaru lived by sasame. Then sasame was to leave since her part was done. Now it was left to Sakura, jiraiya, naruto and I.

We walked up to the only entrance there seemed to be and discussed how to even enter. We would be like lambs being led to a slaughter house if we entered in. We needed a plan....

Jiraiya summoned a frog, one different from the last. This one was much, much smaller and talked. Sakura even flipped her shit at the talking frog, turns out she got the creeps from frogs....it was pretty sad.

Jiraiya sent the frog to go inside and we saw there were indeed no traps at the entrance, so we began to follow behind leaving a few feat of space in between us and the frog.

We ended up stopping at a big open room that had three entry ways.

Jiraiya: we may have to split up.

Naruto: well I think it's the middle door.

Jiraiya: wait. You can't be too careful with these things.

Me: what are we supposed to do.

After a little more discussing, we agreed that after 30 minutes of finding nothing, we leave. Jiraiya went to the right tunnel, naruto and Sakura in the middle, which left me and the frog to the left one.

We went down our own tunnels and that would be the last time we saw each other until half an hour, if we all don't get tricked and possibly die that is.

I let the frog stay a little infront of me so he could see if there would be any traps, but so far we seemed pretty okay. I was looking around at the walls seeing if there were any wires connected to it, fake wall tiles, anything hidden amongst them, but nothing it seemed like.

It's either there's really nothing, or it's too well hidden that the eyes can possibly see what's hidden.....

I thought we were clear until the floor opened up beneath us and we fell into water. We got sunk underneath and the frog was still right beside me. I could only hold my breath for so long until I would surely pass out.

The wall....maybe I can break it.

I looked towards the frog and nodded my head towards the wall. He seemed to get what I was saying, so we swam towards it. I used my chidori  and punched through the wall. The frog went through the broken hole in the wall and then I was sucked through.

We got into another room and I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to my left and seen the frog was on Naruto's head and naruto was the one holding me.

Me: naruto?!

Naruto: heyo. So, I got trapped down here. Sakura is going ahead.

Me: how do we get out of here?

Naruto: no clue. How'd you get here?

Frog: the floor opened up beneath us and we went into a pool of water.

Me: I broke the wall so we wouldn't drown. Looks like we met up sooner than I thought.

Naruto: the floor opened up beneath me too. Except there were bamboo looking spikes below me, I managed to catch myself though.

Me: damn.

Naruto: I wonder how the other two are.

Frog: hopefully okay. Hard to say.

Me: there's gotta be a way out though.

Naruto: they made these so we could die, why would there be a way out.