-43-

It had been a few days since jiraiyas passing. Tests were still being made and the code had finally been crack, naruto was the key to that. Over the last few days, I've been checking up with shikamaru and Sakura on the things that have been going on.

     But as of now, I had been sitting in my room just chilling, waiting for my dad to get back. It was very late, but I knew he was to return soon and I wanted to wait for him.

     I kept myself occupied by reading a book I had on my nightstand. I never read often, but I didn't mind reading at all. I should have done it more often I realized.

     I tuned into my book and got put in to the zone while reading. I was quite into the book seeing as each page would lead to the story building up more and more. It was more of a mystery/ horror which is what intrigued me a lot.

     But I got pulled out of my trance once I heard knocking on my window. I turned my head to the side and seen Sasuke outside my window. I placed my book on my bedside table and quickly rushed over to the window to open it up.

     He got himself inside and I immediately hugged him tight. Sasuke hugged me back as he wrapped his arms around me tight.

"I missed you, jerk"

"I missed you too"

"Where have you been?!" I said as I backed up. He only smiled a little while looking down at me. Instead of a reply, he kissed me and I returned it of course.

    Sasuke stepped forward, making me step back. As he kept walking forward, I'd keep taking steps back. Once I hit the bed, he tossed me on there and continued to kiss me, but I stopped it by placing a hand on his chest and pushing him a little. My head rested on the bed as I looked up into his eyes.

"Sasuke....where have you been?"

"With Madara and the akatsuki. I had jugo, Suigetsu, and Karin with me"

"The akatsuki?"

"Madara is with the akatsuki. I was asked to join and-"

"You're joining with the enemy again Sasuke? Are you fucking serious?!"

"Believe me, they're not to real enemy. This village is"

"Sasuke....I know what the third hokage did was wrong and I know what your brother had to do, but what the akatsuki wants to do is worse. They want power and it reminds me of what you were like and I lost you then"

"You won't lose me again. I promise y/n"

"Sasuke....no. You didn't even say goodbye, you left a note. You can't do that to me anymore. You can't just keep leaving for whatever this is"

"I know....I'm sorry"

"Then stay. You know everything"

"I have to go back though"

"Because you're gonna join the akatsuki?"

"Madara asked me for a favour and I did complete it. They want me to join them, but I didn't give them an answer"

"You did him a favour?"

"I captured a tailed beast"

"Don't do that! Don't you get that they'll use you to get naruto!"

"Yes, I know"

"Don't be an idiot Sasuke"

"I'll sort it out with Madara, okay?"

"Alright....please officially come back home soon"

"I will. I should be home officially in a few days, okay?"