-46-

I had been sitting down for what felt to be forever. Every move I made, Tsunade would glare at me to make sure I wasn't leaving. Even though I really wanted to.

"Katsuyu, please tell me you're almost done"

"Yes, I am"

"Thank god"

"But you still need rest"

"There's no rest for the wicked ya know. Ain't that right Tsunade"

"Not in the mood y/n. If we say rest, you rest"

"No way in hell am I gonna rest while my friends are out there fighting for their lives, for this village. I will not sit here and do nothing!"

"Enough!"

"No!"

"It's hard to focus with you yelling young lady. You wanna help? Go help Sakura in the hospitals"

"Nuh uh. I'm a fighter, so I fight. I will avenge my father like I avenged my mother"

"So be it then, katsuyu, let her go, but you stick with her just in case"

"Yes m'lady" katsuyu said as I stood up and smiled. I was very happy to be set out once again.

     I slipped my mask back on and I wanted to go look for the pain who killed my dad. I wanted to slice his head off as well. But that was until we heard something, someone. So we all raced up to west side balcony and seen one of the pains there. I stood there frozen for a minute, just out of shock that he'd go right for the hokage.

     But I was quick to snap out if it and get back to lady tsunades side along with the two anbu black ops people. This pain was the one who killed my dad. It wasn't sadness in my eyes anymore, it was anger now.

     Pain knew where naruto was now somehow and I just wondered how he got that information.

One of the other pains must have gotten the information. It's like all their brains are connected somehow.

     Pain was talking and rambling on about pain and how there will be no peace without it. It was an obsession at this point. Tsunade would just argue back at him, making valid points as always. This man wasnt in the right mindset and we all could tell.

     But then he began to float up, almost as if he were retreating. Lady Tsunade was yelling at him to come back, she probably knew he was up to something. I had that feeling as well.

     I glanced around the village and seen the beasts had disappeared. It was odd.

Are they retreating for real? Did the summoning person die? They know where naruto is.....the retreating seems like the option that's realistic in this situation.

"It's hard to believe they'd just retreat" an anbu member said with a bird like mask.

"I believe it. If he knows where naruto is, they'll go after him and leave us alone" I replied.

"He's planning something big....I just know it" Tsunade said as she kept her eyes on to man. "Katsuyu! Protect everyone!" Tsunade yelled before springing off. The two others and I followed after her in order to protect her, not that she'd need it, but it's part of anbu duty. Plus, I wanted to stick with her to help and fight.

     All of us were running trying to see if what he was going to do could be stopped. But we we were the ones stopped when a bright light came down and then buildings began to shatter and our village began to turn to just rubble. I had been sent flying away from lady Tsunade and the others and got buried under a bunch of rubble. I wasn't sure how such power could be obtained.