-33-

I woke up the the sound of knocking coming from the front door. I went to sit up but was held down my sasukes arm so I carefully removed myself from his grip, making sure not to wake him.

     I quietly left the room as I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I shuffled my feet down the stairs and then opened the front door.

Me: Sai?

Sai: hey y/n. Tsunade said you were going to come find me yesterday, but you didn't. Did you forget?

Me: oh yeah. Sorry about that.

Sai: she told me how pissed you were and it looks like you didn't do the beating at all.

     My eyes widened a little as I gulped seeing him eye me up and down quickly. I noticed that my legs were in fact a little shaky and I was only in a t-shirt and panties.

Sometimes you're too honest Sai....

Me: ahem.....well, I beat him a little. It's a long story of what happened.

     I rubbed the back of my neck a little nervous seeing as Sai was standing infront of me and I wasn't in the right state what so ever.

Me: hey Sai, how late it is?

Sai: I'd guess around 6am. It's early, not late.

Me: holy shit we slept for awhile. And don't correct my grammar. You woke my ass up.

Sai: oh?

Me: don't worry.....why don't we hang out later. I owe you.

Sai: sounds good. I'll let you get back to resting. Hope your legs feel better along with your lower regions.

Me: sai! Don't say stuff like that.

Sai: why? You hurt there don't you?

Me: a little, but still. You don't say shit like that. It's weird.

Sai: my bad. Cya later.

Me: cya.

     I shut the door not caring if it was loud or not. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself a small breakfast that would do me until lunch time.

     I sat down and ate and just as I was about to finish, Sasuke entered in the room. He didn't even bother to get dressed. He was just in his boxers and I just stared at him like he was stupid.

Sasuke: what?

Me: my dad could've been home.

Sasuke: and yet you don't have any pants on either.

Me: I know when my dads gone.

Sasuke: and so do I. Now who was here?

Me: oh, so you were awake.

Sasuke: you slammed the door.

Me: oh well, you needed to get up anyhow.

Sasuke: you gonna answer my question? Who was here? We're supposed to be honest here, aren't we.

Me: Sai came to the door. I said I would meet him yesterday after I pounded your head in.

Sasuke: hm.

     I stood from where I was sitting and made my way to the kitchen to place my dish in the sink. I could feel sasukes eyes boring in to the back of my head so I spun around, not realizing how close he actually was.

     He placed his hands on either side of me, resting on the counter top.

Me: can I help you mr uchiha?