-30-

Sai and I entered inside the house, slipping our shoes off once the door was closed. We walked together towards the kitchen area and seen my dad preparing the ramen.

Kakashi: hey you two.

Me: hey dad, need any help?

Kakashi: nope, all good. It'll be ready soon.

Me: okay, we will be hanging out upstairs. I'm assuming Sasuke is up there.

Kakashi: yuuup.

Me: alright, I'll probably make the mochi after dinner.

Kakashi: can't wait. Yours are always better than store bought.

Me: well duh, mom taught me.

Kakashi: she was the best.....anywho, go relax. I'll call you when dinners done.

Me: alright.

     Sai and I just linked arms as we went up the stairs and then down to my room. I pushed opened the door and there laid Sasuke on my bed. He looked up from the book he was reading and irked a brow. I seen a vein nearly pop out of his head once he saw Sai.

There goes trying to relax himself around him. I figured this would come anyhow.

Me: Sai is having dinner with us and you will play nice, Sasuke.

Sasuke: tch. I'm always nice.

Sai: that's a load of bullshit.

Sasuke: really? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me.

Sai: your sarcasm sucks, just like your hair-do.

Sasuke: you're really gonna target my hair?

Sai: well it was either that or your shitty attitude and behaviour.

Sasuke: I could target a lot of things about you too.

Sai: are you just mad im more successful? Ya know, Im in the anbu after all with y/n and where were you? Oh right, with the enemy. Even that didn't work out, at least we kept our place.

Sasuke: listen here-

Me: anyways! Enough about that. No competition what so ever. Sasuke, I have news as well.

Sasuke: better not involve him.

Sai: you'd just be jealous.

Me: it doesn't, im going under lady tsuandes training. Im going to learn the healing jutsu and everything she knows.

Sasuke: why?

Me: because I think it'll be good.

Sai: I thought it was great.

Me: yea, only because I said you'd be able to watch.

Sasuke: maybe I'll come and watch too.

Sai: clingy as always.

Sasuke: not my fault you always seem to be trying to take MY girlfriend.

Me: nobody is taking anybody! Sai. Sit down and Sasuke, you stay put.

     Sai just looked at me, so I raised a brow and he knew I was serious then. So he took a seat on my bed and looked at me just as Sasuke was.

Me: you two have got to learn how to get along. Sai, you're my best friend. Sasuke, your my stupid boyfriend. I don't want to lose either of you, so please for the love of god, learn be friends!

Sai: can I just feed him to my tigers?

Sasuke: can't I just put a nice hole through his chest?

Me: no! I will kick both your asses right here and right now. I want all of us to hang out normally at some point.....I don't need you two bickering. Sasuke, you know I'm yours so stop picking fights with Sai. And Sai, stop being so judgy.

Sai: alright. I'm fine.

Sasuke: fine.....only because it means a lot to you, clearly.

Me: thank you. Was that so hard?

Sai: well.....

Sasuke: very.

Sai: what he said.

Me: see, already getting along. Perfect.

Then we were called down for dinner, so we all headed down the stairs. I of course had to make sure that none of them were trying to push one another down the stairs, I wouldn't put that passed them.

But luckily, that didn't happen. We made it safely to the table and all took our seats. Sasuke beside me and Sai across from Sasuke, sitting beside my father. We all dug into our ramen, which tasted amazing as always, and made small talk. We all had smiles on our faces which was a very good sign, nobody was trying to tackle nor kill each other. Not that everyone would do so, just Sasuke and sai.....only at each other. But, nothing went chaotic.

Afterwards, I took all the dishes out once everyone had finished their ramen. I only rinsed the bowls off instead of just washing them, they could stay sitting in the sink.

I then began to start to make the mochi. To me, it was simple and easy to make. It never took very long either.

Once the mochi was done, I served it up. It tasted absolutely amazing, just like always. My father, Sai and Sasuke seemed to enjoy it as well. Dad usually liked them anyhow, it's a weakness of his.

The snack was gone very soon. Between the four of us, it didn't last two minutes.

I wasn't quite sure what to do now. After all, we had just ate and there wasn't much else to do. My dad had left table saying his goodbye and goodnight. I knew he wasn't even going to sleep right now. He was just going to lay up in his bed and read his book, like usual.

Sai: well, I'm going to head out. I'll cya tomorrow y/n.

Me: of course, cya then.

We all stood up and I walked Sai to the door with a smile. I waved to him before the left the the house and i shut the door.

I was then picked up bridal style and then carried all the way up to my bedroom- actually it may be our bedroom now considering it seems like Sasuke isn't going to be leaving any time soon.

We entered inside our bedroom, closing the door behind us with his foot, and then I was plopped down on the bed.

Sasuke: now we can have time together, alone.

He began to kiss on my neck as he hovered over me and I just giggled a little. I left one of my hands slide into his hair and softly play with it.

Me: no Sasuke, I have training tomorrow and you know that.

Sasuke: hmm, I can be gentle.

Me: oh how adorable. You think you're a gentle person.

Sasuke: tch. I was gentle when we did it for the first time.

Me: yea exactly, you called that gentle. I called that getting split into two.

Sasuke: whoops.

Me: maybe soon, but I have more important things to focus on than doing it with my lovely boyfriend.

Sasuke: alright, but you won't take away my cuddles.

Me: that would be a crime to us both, but we have to change first.

Sasuke: hmm that takes too long. Just strip and we can use the blanket and body contact for warmth.

Me: you're not gonna pull anything.

Sasuke: I will never pull anything on you if it wasn't okay.

Me: alright then.

He stood up and got off the bed with a smile. We both just stripped of our clothing, and everything else we had on, before climbing into the sheets.

We cuddled up with one another under the blanket and just relaxed. I wasn't tired and it seemed like he wasn't either, so comfortable relaxing it was.