-39-

I ended up going to find neji, tenten, along with rock Lee out in the trees. We were all just sitting together and chatting about everything that had happened.

Neji: so you really risked your life for an enemy?

Me: technically yes, but he's not all that bad. He's actually funny and kind. He's not who he was pretending to be and hopefully that story gets out.

Tenten: neji, she's already said what really happened. He's not really an enemy anymore.

Rock Lee: so what shall happen to this itachi of the uchiha clan?

Me: we're not sure. He may stay or he may go. The akatsuki most likely think he's dead. It's a mess at the moment.

Tenten: he can't stay in the village?

Me: not sure, that's up to Tsunade.

Neji: what about those elders?

Me: they were one of the only few who actually knew the truth, so they may be okay with it, but who knows.

Rock Lee: this is definitely a situation isn't it.

Tenten: yup, but y/n, this makes you a hero. Itachi and Sasuke both owe you big time.

Me: oh please. I am not a hero and they don't owe me anything.

Neji: you saved a man from the brink of death. That makes you a hero in most ninja books.

Rock Lee: I agree! That healing jutsu must be awesome!

Me: I guess so.....but I feel bad at the same time.

Tenten: why?

Me: Sakura pushes herself so hard and I can see it. She's been practicing for a long time and I manage to get almost everything within a way shorter timeline.

Neji: it's not your fault you're stronger.

Me: not the point here neji.

Rock Lee: it's okay! Sakura is strong and will surely get better!

Me: lady Tsunade said I'm going to be her next successor. She's already said I'm masterly level basically. I just need to keep working on something to complete it.

Tenten: that's great! But what do you need to do?

Me: it is great. I have to keep storing chakra in my forehead so I can only use 20% of chakra at the most to maintain it. It's to help with chakra balance and learn the hundred seal jutsu. So, I don't think I'm mastery level, but I'm not sure if I can even get more training if it's not necessary.

Neji: why be in denial if it's true? You've clearly shown what you can do. You brought back a dead man basically. I'd listen to lady hokage and stop doubting yourself.

Me: I know, but Sakura wants the title of successor so bad.

Tenten: but clearly lady hokage chose you.

Neji: you also said you wanted to become hokage one day years ago. Naruto wants that just as badly and he always has. So what's changed? What is so different?

Me: to be honest, naruto deserves hokage more than I do. He's worked so much harder and still is. That's hokage material to me.

Tenten: really?

Me: yeah. I really got to know naruto as one of my closest friends. He deserves it for everything he's been through and he's never given up. He's gonna become hokage, not me.

Neji: now with the Sakura situation. Do you think you deserve the title of the next successor of Tsunade?

Tenten: you've done the same training as Sakura. Between the medical ninjitsu and the intense combat trainings, you deserve it. You're a natural!