-13-

Naruto and Sasuke went back at it again, yelling and fighting. Naruto was bringing up points about their team 7, trying to see where Sasuke lied with it all. The thing that caught me off the most was how Sasuke said how they became best friends, which is why he wanted to destroy him even more.

What the hell does that mean. How does that even go together.

     I sat as I watch them kick the shit out of each other, mainly Sasuke landing the hits. Meanwhile I looked like a lump on a log not knowing what to do, and it was true. I really didn't.

If I interfere, I could cause naruto to fail, but if I don't interfere, it's possible naruto will also fail or even die by sasukes hands. Either way, Im useless in this. It would be better if I did step in, but this really isn't  my battle.

     I battled with my thoughts trying to decide what I should do. I felt completely lost since I was just useless in this battle. It wasn't my fight anyways, it was theirs. I cant step and throw naruto off guard and I really shouldn't be doing nothing. It didn't help that something was telling me that I couldn't fight Sasuke. Not because I would lose, but because I simply just couldn't.

Is there a way I can even stop this? No, I doubt it. That doesn't seem logical with their mindsets.

     Naruto was standing in the water as Sasuke was now standing before jumping off the wall and began falling towards him.

Sasuke is using chidori....naruto is using rasengan. This is bad....very very bad.

They're gonna kill each other.

What can I do?!

     The two chakras collided and they stayed put as the powers tried to overcome one another. Up until it just blew and both were sent flying to opposite ends. I was thankful no one died...

     Naruto slowly sunk down as Sasuke had already risen to the surface just sitting atop of the water.

     I jumped down landing near where naruto had sunken down. He had risen up and was just floating there beside me.

Me: Sasuke....if you kill him.... I will hunt you down myself and kill you.

Sasuke: you wouldn't.

Me: I would. I will not allow another person I care for die.

Naruto: it's alright.

     Naruto had stood back up and I seen in his eyes, he was hurt. Not physically, but emotionally. His own so called best friend wanted to kill him.

     Black marks appeared across sasukes face, the curse marks by orochimaru. A dangerous weapon.

Times like these are when I wish I had my dad. I'm sure he could stop this, he was their sensei. He would know how to, the exact opposite of me.

Sasuke: get out of the way y/n!

Me: I can't let you two kill each other.

Sasuke: we won't be killing each other. I'll just be killing him.

Me: no can do.

Naruto: this is my fight. Let me fight him.

Me: naruto. As much as I believe in you, he will end you.

Naruto: if you won't listen....then I'll move you.

Me: naruto...don't you dare!

     He grabbed on to the collar of my jacket and threw me up like I weighed nothing. I used my chakra and grabbed on to the wall and watched from above as Sasuke had grabbed on to naruto and activated the chidori. Then....naruto was hit.