-6-

Another day had come along and I woke up early once again. Today was the day I got to meet another squad of ninja. Hopefully the last one I had to meet. It was getting tiring at this point.

I was hoping that the next three ninja I met were good as well and not weak. I wanted them to actually interest me, so far, not many have.

I had gotten changed into a black mesh shirt and black baggy pants. I wrapped up my legs and arms, than put my headband on. I seen an outfit on my dresser so I had checked it out seeing a note on it.

Hello y/n. This is your anbu black ops outfit we had made for you so it's in your size. I hope you enjoy and welcome to the team.

The note made me smile and I just felt like I was filled with glee now that I had the full outfit. I left the clothing in its place for now and decided to brush my hair and teeth to get ready to go.

My father used to be in the anbu, so me making it felt so special.

———

I waited along with my dad as I sat on the ground, meanwhile he was leaning up against a tree, reading his book right beside me. I was just spinning a kunai on my finger just fiddling with it. Than we heard a womens voice, one I knew.

Kurenai: sorry we're a little late kakashi. Hello again y/n.

Me: hey Kurenai.

Kakashi: it's alright.

     I always like Kurenai. I've known her since I was a kid since she was my dads friend. She's even trained with me quite a few times before, she's always been nice to me.

Kurenai: alright you three. Introduce yourselves to y/n like proper ninja.

Kiba: I'm kiba and this is my dog, akamaru.

Me: he's cute.

Kiba: me or the dog?

Me: the dog, but you're not too bad yourself.

Kiba: thanks.

Kurenai: enough of the flirting.

Hinata: I'm hinata.

Shino: I'm shino.

She's very shy.

Kakashi: y/n doesn't have very long today. She has a meeting.

Me: I do?

Kakashi: did I forget to tell you? My bad.

Me: nice going.

Kakashi: thanks.

Kurenai: well, now she's met her fellow ninja. We were the last set right?

Kakashi: correct.

I wonder what this meeting will be about. Probably something with the anbu black ops. Now I'm excited....

Kiba: well, this is fun.

Me: definitely.

Kakashi: doesn't matter. We have to go.

Me: already? I just met them though.

Kurenai: it doesn't help we were quite late. Have fun you two.

Kakashi: cya.

Me: bye I guess.

I wanted to play with that puppy.

Then we both were off, it never took us long to get to the places we needed to go. It was the joys of being a ninja.