-44-

It was later on in the day and I was wandering the streets of konoha. I thought I'd be a normal day, but that was until I seen three missiles go up in the air and hit buildings.

Is this what Sasuke was talking about? We're under attack....

"Quickly! Everybody get out of the area!" I yelled shouting at the towns people who stood there in shock. Who knew where there next attack could be, but still. They needed to get out.

I started to run around seeing what I could find, but nothing. Just buildings going down one at a time.

How many infiltrators are there?!

I went to run towards lady hokages office, but then I was stopped seeing a man with orange hair who had killed a shinobi. He had the rinnegan eyes and was one of the pains. I took a battle stance and got my chidori ready just in case, but in a blink of the eye, he had my throat in his hand.

I hit him with my chidori, but it was to almost no affect. He barely even flinched and even thiugh my hand was briefly in his chest. My eyes widened in shock.

"Where is naruto uzumaki?"

"I won't tell you anything" I said as I stood still. I wouldn't try to pry him off or attack. I wouldn't spill any information either. It wouldn't benefit anyone besides him; an enemy.

I heard more bombs going off as more and more buildings came down. I just prayed my father and friends would be safe and alright. There was no way I could help them as of now.

"Then I'll force it out if you"

"Give it your best shot asshole"

"Alright then" he said and placed his other hand on the top of my head.

"Enough!" A woman's voice was heard and a girl with purple hair arrived beside the man. "We were told not to harm her. Look, she fits the description"

"Right....you're lucky" he said before they both disappeared.

I fit the description? I'm being protected by the akatsuki? Sasuke.....

I took no time to think, instead I began running away. I went to lady hokages office right away and she told me it was indeed the akatsuki. They had come to attack us. I was going to be with the anbu for this mission so I had to quickly run home to get changed into my anbu outfit. I then placed my mask on and ran back into the town, hearing the sirens blasting in the village.

As I ran, I seen centipedes and they were massive. They even had the rinnegan like pain, it was very unusual.

What kind of summoning is this?

It was heading for an old lady and little girl, so I quickly ran to them as they huddled to the ground together. I picked the little girl up since the old lady handed me her, insisting I take her instead. I nodded and quickly jumped off and ran. I turned my head to look back and seen Sakura there, she had taken out the beast and I smiled.

I jumped down to the ground and seen Sakura helping the woman and they both headed towards me.

"Thank you for saving my grandchild"

"You should be thanking her for saving you as well" I said as I placed the little girl down.

"Thank you young lady.....I owe you two"

"No you don't. Now get out of here, fast" I said and they both began to leave the scene. Sakura looked at me and smiled since she probably recognized my voice.