-34-

I met up with Sai somewhere in the trees. We were just hanging upside down on a branch as I was laughing at his so called 'miserable' life. He would just look at me weirdly, which would send me in to more laughing.

Sai: I seriously don't understand what's so funny.

Me: what isn't?! Ino won't leave me alooone. That's what you sound like.

Sai: do not.

Me: do too! You're complaining because a girl actually likes you.

Sai: I don't understand why.

Me: you don't like her? Have you seen her? She's beautiful and has a smoking body.

Sai: it's the same for you, but I don't like you in that way.

Me: uhhhh thanks for the compliment I guess, but the point is, get to know her Sai. You keep avoiding her like she's a pest.

Sai: she is.

Me: no she isn't.

Sai: you don't hang out with her.

Me: I hang out with others.

Sai: named Sasuke.

Me: no....okay, mostly yes, but sometimes others too. Ino and I just never clicked.

Sai: I don't click with her.

Me: well she clicks with you. Try to click back.

Sai: I don't understand those feelings. Like the ones you and Sasuke have. I don't need to click back.

Me: I can't explain that to ya. It was hard for me to figure it out too Sai, but I only really had my dad at the time since I wasn't very close to the others. Why don't you ask naruto?

Sai: like he would know.

Me: okay true, but he falls over almost any pretty girl he sees. Soooo ask him what kind of feeling he gets. Plus, he used to have a crush on Sakura so he can explain it better maybe.

Sai: hm, I will later.

Me: well duh, you're with me right now.

Sai: well no shit.

We then just dangled there in silence. There wasn't much to talk about, but it was still nice. It was a comfortable silence and not the god awful awkward one.

Sai: oh, before I forget. How's lady tsunades training coming around?

Me: well how do you think it's coming along?

Sai: I'd say pretty good. You are a natural, aren't you?

Me: well of course. I'm practically a master level.

Sakura: you're what?!

Me: Sai, when did sakura get here.

Sai: no clue. 

     I quickly swung my self up to sit on the tree branch and seen Sakura across from me, standing on another. Sai did the same thing as I did seconds later.

Sakura: you're already master level?! No way!

Me: ya know, a hi is usually nice.

Sakura: lady tsunade didn't tell me this.

Me: im sorry. I wanted to tell you myself, but I knew you had been working hard and I didn't want to ruin it for you.

Sakura: I can't be mad at you for wanting to learn it too. I understand, but we could still train together some time, yeah?