-7-

I just continued to stare out to the forests, listening to the water of the waterfall, waiting for Sasuke to say something. He just stood there a little behind me not saying a word, but I could tell he wasn't very happy for some reason.

I believed if may have been jealous, but for why? That's what I couldn't figure out. Maybe he was being protective and seeing me around a new figure confused him. There were quite a few possibilities for why he was acting the way he was, but I sure as hell didn't know what option was the truth.

Sasuke: are you gonna stay quiet?

Me: could ask you the same thing.

Sasuke: so that guys your partner, huh?

Me: yea. He's definitely different from the other ninja I've met.

Sasuke: is he better?

Me: than some, yea maybe. He's not annoying or obsessed over stupid shit.

Sasuke: stand up.

Me: huh?

I turned my head to look at him and saw he just raised a brow at me. So I let out a sigh as I stood up, facing him.

Me: there.

Sasuke: do you trust me?

What's with that?

Me: well yea. Why?

He didn't say a word, instead he just put a hand near my collarbone and pushed. He pushed me hard enough that I would fall back and I was just trying to figure out on why he pushed me.

Was this some sort of test? This is stupid, but why am I not bothering to even stop my fall. Meh it's just water anyways.

I just closed my eyes and continued on the fall until I wasn't falling anymore. I didn't even hit the water, instead I was flying through the trees in Sasukes arms. I just looked up at him and he was looking straight forward as he hopped from tree to tree.

What's the point of this? Was the point that I would have to trust him to catch me? That didn't even cross my mind for some reason, but why would it? Sasuke, what's your play here....

We finally came to stop and he just walked on the ground, still holding on to me for some reason, but I recognized where we were.

Me: the uchiha clans village.....why are we here Sasuke?

Sasuke: you showed me something important to you, so I'm doing it in return.

Me: your old hometown?

Sasuke: yea.

He placed me down on the ground carefully and then grabbed my hand as he began to walk, so I followed along until we came to a stop outside of a house.

Sasuke: this was my old home.

Me: this place practically looks abandoned.

Sasuke: the uchiha clan doesn't even really exist anymore, so of course it is.

Me: Sasuke?

Sasuke: yea?

Me: what was the point of making me fall?

Sasuke: to see if you would trust me.

Me: I had to trust that you would catch me?

Sasuke: yea. I wanted to see what you would do.

Me: hm. If you wanted to hold me, you could have just asked.

Sasuke: tch.

Me: were you jealous of Sai?