-29-

The next day had come along and I was in Tsunade office discussing.

Tsunade: you want me to train you? I already have sakura and ino on my plate plus the entire village in general.

Me: Tsunade, I know. I also know I'm already of great power, but I want to know the healing jutsu as well. I want your type of strength too.

Tsunade: you don't think the chidori is enough? The lightning jutsu you have is amazing. I'm surprised you don't use all the jutsu you can usually.

Me: I have a bad feeling lady Tsunade, I want to be prepared to help my comrades. You can push me to my very limit for all I care, but please train me as well.

Tsunade: very well, but what bad feeling. I know your instincts and I'll never go against them. I remember you as a child warning about orochimaru, couldn't believe you were actually right.

Me: something is coming....something big.

Tsunade: like the akatsuki coming back to the village?

Me: possibly.....

Tsunade: that can't be good.

Me: I think so anyways, but something or well, someone might be attacking the village. I don't know why, but this feeling has been on me for awhile and I feel the need to say something.

Tsunade: you were right to do so. I'll keep an eye on everything, this doesn't leave my office.

Me: of course.

Tsunade: our training starts today. Knowing you and your natural talent, you'll grasp on easily. If you're right about a possible attack coming to us, we will need the best fighters and healers.

Me: thank you, let's get down to business then.

Tsunade: alright. It'll help if you use those shadow clones of yours as well to speed the process up.

Me: you got it.

——O.N.E  W.E.E.K  I.N.T.O  T.R.A.I.N.I.N.G——

Tsunade: cmon y/n! I know you can do better than that!

Me: the fish is dead to begin with! I've already broken five damn walls, busted the ground three times, and broken at least ten trees. I've got the strength down so far, of course it can improve. BUT FOR GODS SAKES GRANDMA HOW DO I HEAL A FISH.

Tsunade: DONT YELL AT ME.

Me: I'll learn my own way.

Tsunade: what? It's simply just chakra control. You can manage that when breaking stuff but not healing?!

I took a kunai out of my pouch anyhow cut along my arm. I put my hand over the cut watching as it bled and the drip to the ground below, staining the grass. I focused my chakra with the intention to heal. It was either I heal myself, or be stuck with a cut and letting myself suffer. That was the plan in my head, I either learn or suffer with the consequence I placed on myself.

Tsunade: it takes longer to learn how to heal things. Starting with animals is easier, like a fish. That's how Sakura started out.

Me: well I'm not Sakura! Plus, with my shadow clones I can learn faster and do better!

I wasn't sure what happened, but I felt the tingly sensation on my arm and looked down at it. It was partially healed and my eyes just widened. The green glow came off of my hand and I just smiled knowing I was getting it down.

Tsunade: seems like emotions are the exact opposite of a weakness for you. It makes you stronger and help you control your chakra...Cmon, yell at me!

Me: what?