-17-

Sakura and I stood there, staring down at naruto. I wanted to find a way to break this thing he was in, but it seemed like no use.

Sakura: sasame!

Me: huh?

I looked over to where sakura was looking and saw sasame had cut her "cousin" and there was a lot of chakra just coming out..... I had no clue what was even going on anymore.

Did she save.....her cousin.

He begged for her to kill him one second, then the next he switched to trying to kill her. So sakura and I saved her ass, sakura blocked the weapon while I grabbed sasame and moved back.

Where the hell is jiraiya.....did.....did he die? No. I can't think like that.

Me: Sasame, you seem to bring him back....try something. Anything!

Sasame: okay....

She ran towards him and jumped up trying to stop him from shrinking Naruto's box. Then the box exploded and dust was going everywhere as things started breaking.

Sakura and I both went behind pillars covering our faces not knowing what happened to sasame nor naruto.

Within a few minutes, the explosion was over and the dust began to settle. Sakura and I got up and saw naruto standing there, completely free.

Then the wall broke and there stood jiraiya on top of a frog. All three of us jumped up and sasame was handed over to us by her cousin who seemed normal now.

Then, he told us orochimarus plan. Sasuke was alive and he didn't want anyone to take him back to the leaf village. He was to be kept there for three years so that he could become the next vessel for orochimaru. That was all he said, he decided on staying in the room room that was about to collapse. I felt bad for sasame, she knew he was going to die, someone she loved is now dead. I know what that's like....

We escaped from orochimarus place and got sasame back to her clan, who was now free from the snake who's name is orochimaru. But we didn't get Sasuke back like the plan originally was, but oh well.

We began our journey back to the leaf village and I practically tuned out their conversation. I got dragged out on an adventure I didn't even want to go on in the first place and it completely went down the drain. We didn't get what we came here for, a complete failure is what the mission was.

I knew it was no use, almost drowned for nothing. I should have just hung out with Sai and did anbu missions.

———

After what seemed to be like forever, we were back in the village. We all went our separate ways to go to where we wanted. I decided on just going home to where my father would hopefully be.

And sure enough, he was. I walked inside the house and in almost a blink of an eye, my father was standing infront of me and brought me into a hug.

Kakashi: glad you're alive.

Me: yea.....it was a complete failure though. It was a waste of my time.

Kakashi: you got experience at least.

Me: I didn't need it.

Kakashi: you're upset, so why?

Me: I travelled for what seemed like forever all because a friend asked me to. Just to get Sasuke back, which I didn't give two shits for. And how did it work out in the end, like a complete misery.