Chapter 1: Spider-Man: Kingpin Of Crime Prologue

Hey there everyone, My name is Y/N Y/M/N L/N and I'm just a 19 year old living his life in Queens.

So your probably wondering about my life. Well to start...My mother is amazing and she takes care of me when she can even after I grew up she still feels the need to take care of me.

As for my father, well that's a sad subject, see my dad died when I was twelve. He died after trying to stop a store robbery. I've missed him every single day since then. And I know he is watching over me.

Other than my mother, I have my best friend Cole Page. He and I have known each other since we were three years old. Our mothers are old friends but they lost touch until they met again and ever since then we have been best friends.

During high school I was bit of a nerd. Which caused me to get bullied a lot but I always had Cole to help me.

As for life after high school, it's been pretty good. I live in my own apartment and I have two jobs.

When I'm not working at Oscorp, I'm taking pictures for the daily bugle which can be hard because of J. Jonah Jameson who is very rough when it comes to the pictures that are taken.

Well anyways that's about it for me. Now your gonna see the story of how one day changed my life forever.

(A/N: So Spiderman: The Kingpin Of Crime title is the first phase movie. I hope you guys enjoy the story.)