Chapter 20: Spider-Man Vs. Kingpin

Y/N's POV

So I'm now web swinging and I contact Cole as I need to know where Kingpin is.

Y/N: Cole. Cole. Cole.

Cole: Hey man. Did you find Black Cat?

Y/N: You have no idea.

Cole: What happened?

Y/N: Kingpin has her. I placed a tracker on his jacket. I need to know where he is.

Cole: On it.

Y/N: Well?

Cole: He's on the Rosemary bridge.

Y/N: Thank you.

Cole: Your welcome. Good luck man.

I then make my way to the Rosemary bridge.

(Five Minutes Later)

I'm now at the rosemary bridge and I land on the support beam and look down.

Y/N: All right, Willie, Where are you?

I look around for Kingpin until I finally find him.

Y/N: Got him.

Then I'm jump down and dive onto his car.

I stick my head through the top window.

Y/N: Hey sorry I'm late. I lost my invitation in the mail.

I see Felicia knocked out.

Kingpin: Leave now or pay the consequences.

Y/N: I'd rather pay the tab.

He tries to punch me but I web his hand to the roof of the car.

Then I punch him in the face but he uses his other hand to hit me and I fly off the the car and land in the road.

When I look up the car comes straight at me so I shoot a web at the beam and pull myself up then I land on the windshield.

Y/N: This car shouldn't even be legal.

The man driving tries to shoot me with a gun but I grab his hand and bend it and take the gun from his hand.

Then I kick him in the face and spin around to the top of the car and get inside.

Y/N: I feel like we should just talk about our feelings.

Kingpin: Get out.

Y/N: Okay, okay, you turn yourself into the police and we'll call it a night. What do you say?

Kingpin: Out.

We then start fighting in the car and after a few minutes of fighting he throws me into the front of the car and my ass started hurting.

I put my hand under my ass and then I take something out and it's the gear shift.

Y/N: Oh shit.

Then suddenly the car starts going faster as the driver tries to punch me but I punch him and his hands turn the steering wheel and the car spins in the air.

The car then crashes to the ground as it rolls on the ground.

Y/N: Ow. Never do that again, Spidey.

I kick the passenger door open and crawl out.

When I look up I see Kingpin and he punches me which sends me flying through the air and I crash to the ground.

Kingpin: You just don't know when to give up, do you?