Chapter 114: Making A Plan

Y/N's POV

So after going back to Bruce, we end up finding Valkyrie and she tells Thor that she wants to join the team.

She then brings us down to her quarters.

Once we get down there we see Loki chained up.

Loki: Surprise.

We walk inside and Thor throws an object at Loki.

Loki: Ow.

Thor: Just had to be sure.

Bruce and I then walk over to Loki.

Loki: Hello, Y/N, Bruce.

Bruce: So, last time we saw you you were trying to kill everybody.

Y/N: Where are you at these days?

Loki: It varies from moment to moment.

After this Valkyrie tells us our best bet to get to Asgard is going through a wormhole just outside city limits.

Valkyrie: Refuel on Xandar, and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months.

Thor: Nope. We are going through the big one.

Y/N: The devils anus?

Thor looks at me.

Y/N: What? I've learned a few things while I've been here.

Bruce: Wait, wait, who's anus?

Thor: For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it.

Bruce comes over to us.

Bruce: That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.

Valkyrie: We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces.

Thor: She's right. We need one that can withstand the extreme geodetic strain from the singularity.

Y/N: I'm guessing the one hulk broke is out of the question.

Bruce rolls his eyes at my comment and I chuckle slightly.

Bruce: And it has to have an offline power steering system that could also function without the on-board computer.

Valkyrie: And we need one with cup holders because we're gonna die. Drinks!

Y/N: And food!

The three of them look at me.

Y/N: What? You know how long it's been since I've had actual, good, amazing food.

Thor looks at Bruce and I.

Thor: What do you say? Uncharted meta galactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure.

Bruce, Thor & Y/N: We need a ship.

Thor: Need a ship.

The three of us go over to Valkyrie.

Valkyrie: There are one or two ships. Absolute top of the line models...

Loki: I don't mean to impose..

Valkyrie throws a glass at Loki.

Loki: But the grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system.

Valkyrie: And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing.

Loki: Heavens no. I've run out of favor with the grandmaster and I'm exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage through the Anus.