Chapter 40: The Sinister Six

(Two Days Later)

Y/N's POV

So two days ago I tried to take down Li but he ended up escaping along with the devils breath.

Though today I did finally manage to stop him and he was also in his negative form. He called himself Mr. Negative.

I also found out that Dr. Octavius made himself four mechanical arms though I found a flaw which shows that these arms could cause him to change.

He and I did decide to stop the project for now, until we can work out the rest of the bugs in the software.

Today I also saved MJ from an attack by the demons along with some other people that they were holding hostage.

MJ and I were gonna go to dinner but I saw on the news with mom that the sable truck with Li and the devils breathe was attacked.

When I arrive at the crime scene where the truck was at I see that the devils breath is gone.

As I'm standing here I see a police chopper in the air with Yuri inside. 

Yuri: The devil's breath is gone but we got even bigger problems.

Y/N: Rykers?

Yuri: We have to hurry. Hop on.

I nod then shoot out a web line and pull myself up to the side of the chopper as it flies over to Rykers.

Y/N: What happened?

Yuri: It was a coordinated attack. Must've been planned from the outside. Every cell block is breached.

Then as we arrive at Rykers I deal with most of the criminals that had escaped and I see that there was a power surge at the raft.

Y/N: I thought you said the raft was secure?

Yuri: It was. Let's go.

Once we get higher enough I see Electro standing on the roof in some new gear. 

Y/N: Look out! 

Before the chopper could move it gets hit by Electro's electricity and this sends the choppers spinning out of control. 

Y/N: Yuri!

I break the door open to the chopper.

Yuri: I'm slipping!

I get inside the chopper and wrap my arm around Yuri.

Y/N: Hang on!

The plane crashes but I manage to save Yuri.

I lower the both of us down onto the ground. 

Y/N: You okay? 

Yuri: Yeah.

After hearing an explosion we turn to see Electro. 

Electro: Welcome to the party. You're just in time for the fireworks! 

He disappears, but he lets the rest of the prisoners out of their cells. 

Y/N: Electro? Why is he letting everyone out? 

Yuri: I'll head to the control room and see how bad the situation is. 

Y/N: Got it, I'll go join the party. 

She runs off and I head inside the cell block and start taking down the prisoners. 

(Five Minutes Later) 

After taking down the escaped prisoners I go over to the double doors and open them.

My spider sense then goes off and I see some debris heading towards me.

I then jump out of the way of it and see its Rhino that threw it at me. 

Y/N: Oh, hi Rhino. 

Rhino: Hope you like surprise, spider. 

I then see Electro and they both run off.

(Ten Minutes Later)

After running into my rogue's gallery I start chasing Electro around the Raft and after a few minutes I find Electro standing on the roof. 

After I land on the roof, I walk over to Electro. 

Electro: How do you like my new suit? 

Y/N: It's very dashing. Where'd you get it? 

Electro: It's an exclusive club. 

As he says this Vulture comes flying in.

Rhino then jumps in and charges at me.

I jump over Rhino and attach a web to Vulture and I throw him at Rhino which takes them down. 

I then get attacked by Martin Li who joins the fight as Mr. Negative. 

Mr. Negative: Remember. He said not to kill him. 

Y/N: Great idea, how about we just don't do this at all?

Rhino: Oh no, we definitely want to. 

They then all start to attack me and I do my my best to fight them off, but suddenly I get hit by Scorpion's stinger and I fall down to the floor. 

Third Person Perspective

The five villians start beating down Y/N.

Electro then shocks him. 

Y/N: Ahhhh!!! 

As Y/N is trying to crawl away his hand gets grabbed by a metal arm. 

He looks up and sees Dr. Octavius looming over him. 

Y/N: Dr. Octavius? 

Otto then uses another arm to bring Y/N up to his level. 

Dr. Octavius: First and final warning. Stay out of our way. 

Dr. Octavius then throws Y/N off the roof and into the water below. 

Elsewhere Yuri is in a new chopper and looking for Spider-Man.

After a few minutes of searching she finds him in the water floating on a barrel. 

Yuri: There he is!

The chopper swoops down and Yuri brings Y/N onto the chopper.

(The Next Day)

Y/N's POV

After I left the hospital I web swing up and land on the side of building to think.

I learned that Dr. Octavius released the devil's breath on the population of New York. 

Y/N: Dr. Octavius... why? How did I let this happen? 

I get a call from Yuri. 

Yuri: I just got a call from the hospital. They said you went AWOL. 

Y/N: Need to get back to work. 

Yuri: The doctor said you still have fourteen broken bones. 

Y/N: Which means I have a hundred and ninty-two non broken ones, Thanks for taking care of me by the way.

Yuri: The hard part was keeping you hidden from Sable. They've branded you a priority target. 

Y/N: I humbly accept the honor.

I sadly smile as I look out over the city. 

Y/N: What's happening to our city Yuri? 

Yuri: I don't know. It feels like the end of the world, maybe it is. 

Y/N: Well I'm here to help. 

Yuri: Good, I'll call you when I have something on any of the members of your rogue's gallery. 

Y/N: Okay, thanks Yuri.

Yuri: No problem.

Yuri hangs up. 

I then head up to round up any of the escaped prisoners that were still out.