Chapter 56: A Plan

(Several Hours Later)

Y/N's POV

After Felicia and I get out of bed and head downstairs we see that Nick Fury is here and after we greet each other we go into the kitchen to come up with a plan.

Tony and I are in the kitchen playing darts.

Nick: Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing.

Steve: What about Ultron himself?

Nick: Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though.

Cole: Is he still going after launch codes?

Nick: Yes he is. But he's not making any headway.

Y/N: Cole dared me to crack the pentagons firewall in high school.

Nick: Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that.

Steve: Nexus?

Bruce: It's the world internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on earth.

Clint: So, what'd they say?

Nick: He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed.

Felicia: By who?

Clint throws three darts that hits the bullseye. I turn and give him a "Really" look.

Nick: Parties are unknown.

Natasha: Do we have an ally?

Nick: Ultrons got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still I'd pay folding money to know who it is.

Tony: I might need to visit Oslo. Find our unknown.

Natasha: Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.

Nick: I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our with and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether he wants to admit it or not, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.

Y/N: Careful, Nick, Cap doesn't like that kind of talk.

Steve smiles at this.

Steve: You know what, L/N?

I smirk and Felicia giggles.

Nick: So, what is it that he wants?

Steve: To become better. Better than us.

After we all talked some more we find out that Ultron is planning to evolve by creating a new body for himself which he'll do by using Dr. Cho. We all then decide it's best if we split up.

Tony and Cole are gonna to the Nexus. While Nick is gonna take Bruce back to the tower and the rest of us are gonna go and deal with Ultron.

Steve, Natasha, Clint, Felicia and I then all get our suits on.

I walk into the living room and join Steve and Tony as Steve grabs his shield.

Steve: I'll take Natasha, Felicia, Clint and Y/N.

Tony: All right, this is just recon. Page and I will hit the Nexus. Then we'll join you as soon as I can.

Steve: So, if Ultron really is building a body for himself....

Y/N: He'll be powerful than anyone of us.

Tony: Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot. 

Steve: You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me. 

We then see Nick come over as he puts his jacket on. 

Nick Fury: I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill? 

Tony: She's all yours. (Whispers) Apparently. 

I look to him. 

Y/N: What are you gonna do? 

Nick: I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope. 

After a few minutes, Tony gets ready to go but I go see him as I need to know something.

Y/N: Stark.

He turns to me.

Tony: Yeah?

Y/N: Did you finish that suit we talked about?

Tony: The one for your friend?

Y/N: Yeah, that one.

Tony: It's almost finished. It's a lot harder to do it given your abilities aren't exactly normal. Why do you want this done anyways?

Y/N: It's just... Just get it done please.

Tony: After this is all over, I'll let you take a look at it.

Y/N: Thank you.

After this, Steve, Felicia, Clint, Natasha and I all board the quinjet and head to South Korea.

(The next day)

(Seoul, South Korea)

Once we land, Steve and I go to the highway and we see Dr. Cho's lab.

Steve: Alright, Y/N. Get in there see what you can find I'll stay out here and keep an eye out.

Y/N: On it cap.

Then I start web swinging and once I make it to the building I land on the ground and go inside.

Once I make it inside I see that the scientists were dead and I see Dr. Cho on the ground.

Y/N: Dr. Cho.

I kneel down to her and put pressure on her wound.

Dr. Cho: Ultrons uploading himself into the body.

Y/N: Where?

Dr. Cho: The cradle. That's the real power. It's power of the gem can't be contained. But you can't blow it up. You must get it to Stark.

Y/N: I have to help you first.

I try to help her but she grabs ahold of my hand.

Dr. Cho: No, don't worry about me. You must stop Ultron.

Y/N: But...

Dr. Cho: Go!

I nod and then I stand up.

I then leave the lab and go tell the others about what's happening. I just hope we can stop Ultron in time.