Chapter 128: What Happens Next?

Y/N's POV

After Tony passes out Rhodey and Bruce take him to the med bay.

After a moment or so Rhodey comes out of the med bay and joins us.

Rhodey: Bruce gave him something and he'll be out for the rest of the day.

Carol: You guys take care of him and I'll bring them a Xorrian elixir when I come back. 

Carol walks off. 

Steve: Where are you going? 

Carol: To kill Thanos. 

Natasha: Wait what? 

We all then follow Carol.

Steve: Hey.

She turns to us.

Natasha: Look we usually work as a team here...and between you and me morale is a little fragile right now. 

Steve: Now we know up there is more your territory, but this is our fight too. 

Evander: Do you even know where he is? 

Carol: I know people who might. 

???: Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is. 

Then we all gather so Nebula can tell us where Thanos is.

She told us that Thanos planned to go to a place called the garden after doing snapping his fingers.

Y/N: That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan. So, where is he now? 

Rocket pulls up a hologram of earth. 

Rocket: Well, when Thanos snapped his finger's earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. 

Rocket then pulls up an image of another planet. 

Rocket: Until two days ago on this planet.

Nebula: Thanos is there.

Natasha: He used the stones again. 

Bruce: Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in short handed, you know?

Evander: He's still got the stones. 

Carol: Then let's use them to bring everybody back. 

Y/N: Just like that?

Natasha: Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try. 

Bruce: If we do this how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?

Carol: Because before you didn't have me.

Rhodey: Hey new girl, everyone in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking where have you been all this time? 

Carol: There are a lot of other planet's in the universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys.

Thor stands then he and Carol have a stare down for a moment. 

Thor puts his hand out and the axe comes to him.