Chapter 34: Alternative Spider-Man PS4 Prologue

Hey guys, it's Y/N L/N and I'm back to catch you up on what I've been doing the last two years since the avengers formed and took down the chitauri.

So first, I'm still swinging around as the Ultimate Spider-Man and the city now lives me even more than they did before which is nice. I even have an action figure of me.

Well not everyone thinks of me as a hero, J. Jonah Jameson believes I'm a menace and has used the daily bugle to paint me of as a villain, so I left the duly bugle I couldn't stand working there. Though now Jonah has a podcast.

Secondly MJ and I are no longer dating, she broke up with me about seven months ago and it hurt for a little bit but I've gotten over it. She and I haven't really talked as much even after I left the bugle.

I now work with Dr. Otto Octavius, he's Olivia's brother. She introduced me to him a while back and she told me to go work for him which is funny cause I was still working at Oscorp but she told me I'd have way more fun working with Otto and she was right.

Well two more things, Cole has also been helping me protect the city and even made himself a suit, it's not the best but he uses it sometimes when he goes out with me onto the field and I've also been getting backup from Police Captain Yuri Watanabe.

Well that's mostly everything exactly for one last thing, I'm still helping the police take down Wilson Fisk. He's been a real pain in the ass but Yuri wants to do it right. And after four years of trying to take him down, I wonder if I ever will.

Anyways that's all for now guys.