Chapter 132: The Test Run

(The Next Day)

Evander's POV

So yesterday we went to see Tony to ask for help.

He turned us down as he want to lose his second chance with Morgan and Pepper, I wasn't mad about that cause i would've done the same thing.

After that we went to see Bruce who is now Professor Hulk as he has Bruce's brain and Hulks brawn.

Bruce says he can help and we are now doing a test run and Scott was going to be the lab rat.

Scott is now standing in front of the van.

Bruce: Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up...the, uh, van thing.

Scott opens the van doors up and the machine inside starts powering up.

I then see Steve walk back into the room.

Steve: The breakers are set. The emergency generators are on standby.

Bruce: Good, because if we blow the grid I don't want to lose uh, tiny here in the 1950s.

Scott: Excuse me?

Natasha: He's kidding. You can't say things like that.

Bruce: (Stammers) It was a bad joke.

Bruce looks at Scott.

Bruce: Don't worry, Scott.

Scott nods.

Scott then goes over to the the van and stands infront of it, and then he puts the helmet on.

Natasha: You were kidding right?

Bruce: (whispers) I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke or none of it is.

Bruce looks at Scott and he smiles as he gives him a thumbs up

Bruce: We're good!

I laugh at this.

Bruce: Alright, Scott, I'm gonna send you back a week let you walk around for an hour then bring you back in ten seconds. Make sense?

Steve: Perfectly not confusing.

Evander: Good luck Scott, you got this.