Chapter 140: Bringing Back Everyone

(Upstate New York, 2023)

Y/N's POV

We all make it back to the compound and we deactivate our time suits.

Bruce: Did we get them all?

Rhodey: Are you telling me this actually worked?

We then see Natasha drop to her knees.

Bruce: Nat, where's Guts?

Nat stays silent but we all look at each other because we knew what had happened.

I couldn't believe it, Evander was gone. Someone else in our lives was dead.

Bruce and I then drop to our knees.

(Ten Minutes Later)

The original Avengers and myself are now sitting outside near the lake as we are grieving the loss of Evander.

Tony: What do we tell Roisin? What do we tell Wanda when we get her back?

Steve: The truth.

Thor: I'm sorry, what's going on?

Tony: I was just asking a question.

Thor: You're saying this like he's dead. We have the stones right? We can bring him back. So stop this shit we're the Avengers! Get it together!

Natasha: It can't be undone.

Thor looks at Nat and he chuckles.

Thor: No offence Natasha, but you are a very earthly being, this is space magic we're talking about here.

Natasha: Okay, I know I'm way outside my pay grade here. But Evander's still not here is he?

Thor: Yes, but that's my point...

Natasha: It can't be undone! Or that's at least what the floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him then? Go grab your hammer and go find and talk to him! It was suppose to be me. Evander gave his life for that god damn stone, he bet his life on it.

Bruce then grabs a bench and throws it.

Bruce: We can't get him back. We have to make his death worth it.

Steve: We'll make sure that Clint didn't die for nothing. So let's bring everybody back.

After this we all then head inside.

(Twenty Minutes Later)

Tony, Rocket, Bruce and I have been working on the Nano-tech gauntlet.

Once we finish, Tony puts the stones in the gauntlet.

Rocket: Boom!

(A/N: Just imagine Y/N is standing there with them

(A/N: Just imagine Y/N is standing there with them.)

This causes Tony, Bruce and I to jump, and we give Rocket a death stare as he chuckles.