Chapter 21: A Deal With Cold

(The Next Day)

Y/N's POV

It's the following day and I was actually pretty hurt after the fight with Kingpin.

After what happened I brought Felicia to the hospital though I did take off my hit and her mask so no one knows she's black cat.

Well I did end up going back to the bridge to look for Kingpin but I didn't find him but I know he'll be back at some point.

Anyways, I'm now at the hospital and I've just used the bathroom and after I go back to Felicia's room and see she's getting her clothes on.

Y/N: Hey, how are you doing?

Felicia: Better.

Y/N: Felicia...

Felicia: Wait, don't. Look, Y/N I appreciate everything you've done for me. Saving me, helping me, but I have to kill Kingpin.

Y/N: No you don't.

Felicia: Yes I do. He took my father from me. He ruined my life. He doesn't deserve to live.

Y/N: No one deserves to die, Felicia.

Felicia: That's not true. Kingpin is the devil in disguise and I'm gonna be the one to put him down.

Y/N: I know there's still some good in you, Felicia. Even if you don't know it yourself.

Felicia: You're wrong.

She walks over to me and grabs my hand.

Felicia: You, Spider. Are the very best of us. You're the best guy I've ever known. You are Spider-Man and your a hero but not me.

Y/N: Fel...

She then kisses me and I put my hands on her waist.

She then pulls away.

Felicia: But I have to find him.

I sigh and then take out her mask from my back pocket.

Y/N: Here.

Felicia: My mask?

Y/N: I know there's good in you, Felicia. I don't believe your really a bad person. So here, take it. I'm not gonna stop you from doing what it is your gonna do.

Felicia: But you're Spider-Man.

Y/N: Yes, but I know what it's like to lose a father. I meant what I said at the hotel. I'd do anything to have my father back. So here, if you wanna kill Kingpin, I'm not gonna stand in your way.

She takes the mask and walks past me.

Y/N: But Felicia.

I turn to her.

Y/N: There's some things in life you always wish you could take back. I trust you'll make the right decision.

Felicia: No, Spider. I won't.

Then she leaves as I put my hands in pockets and sigh.

(Two Weeks Later)

So it's been two weeks since I fought Kingpin and I haven't seen him since. I haven't seen Felicia either so she must've not found him.

I know she won't kill Kingpin. At least I'm hoping she doesn't.

Oh and something did happen. I told MJ that I'm Spider-Man. I just don't wanna keep secrets from her so I told her and now we are dating again.

Anyways, something else did happen. Snart returned with his friend Mick Rory and they kidnapped Cole and his sister.

I'm now in my apartment at my computer trying to find him.