Chapter 22: Avengers Prologue

Hey guys it's Y/N L/N and I'm here to tell you all what's been going on since I went up against Kingpin.

Well first, New York loves Spider-Man though they are still some people who think I should just let the police handle the crime but I know at some point I'll grow on them or at least I hope.

So, MJ and I are still together and we actually moved in together a couple months and things couldn't be better. Though they're have been a few times she got caught in Spider-Man's activities which I try and tell she needs to be more careful but she won't listen to me.

Well, Back to Spider-Man, I've added a few big bads to my rogue gallery, like Shocker, Vulture, Rhino, White Rabbit. Though I still haven't caught Kingpin as the police chief says there's not enough evidence to prosecute him.

And yes, Kingpin is still alive. Felicia didn't kill him and she actually joined me for a little bit but it turned out she was just using me to get a a piece of art that she wanted. I really thought she'd wanna be a hero. I know there's good in her. I've been trying to find it.

And there's one more thing, Snart hasn't revealed my secret to the world which is good and he actually has been keeping his word about no one else dying which is also good. Though I did have him help me a few months ago with his sister but he betrayed me which I should have expected.

Well that's all for now. I guess I'll talk to you guys all later. I should go and patrol now. Bye!