Chapter 121: Aliens In New York

Y/N's POV

Once we get outside we see people are screaming and running away from something.

Tony, Strange and I then go around the corner and see an alien ship in the air. 

Y/N: We've got trouble.

The ship is bringing dust up into the air. 

Third person prospective 

In another part of the city Peter Parker a.k.a Scarlet Spider is on a school bus. He's on a trip to New York from Washington D.C. 

His spider sense goes off and he turns to see the alien space ship that Y/N, Tony and the other's are also seeing. 

He clearly knows that he needs to do something so he turns to his best friend Ned and taps him on the face. 

Peter: Hey man, I need you to create a distraction. 

He nods. 

Ned: Holy shit. Oh my god! We're all gonna die! There's a space ship! 

All the students on the bus rush to the windows to get a look at what's happening.

While they do that, Peter pulls out his web shooters and puts them on. 

Peter shoots a web to the emergency window on the other side of the bus and opens it up.

He then quickly climbs out and hangs on the side of the bus. 

Scarlet Spider puts his mask on and jumps off the bridge and swings down and over to the space ships location. 

As he gets closer he for some reason begins to sense another presence.

Y/N's POV

After Strange uses magic to clear the dust away we walk over and see two aliens beam down infront of us. 

The small one tells us about Thanos and how we're gonna be killed by the children of Thanos.

Tony: I'm sorry, earth is closed today. You better pack up and get outta here. 

Alien: Stonekeeper. Does this chattering animal speak for you? 

Strange steps forward. 

Stephen: Certainly not, I speak for myself. You're trespassing in this city and on this planet. 

Y/N: He means get lost, Squidward. 

After this Bruce tries to call on the Hulk, but nothing happens. 

Tony: Where's your guy?

Bruce: I don't know. We've sorta been having a thing.

Tony: It's no time for a thing. That's the thing right there. Let's go.

Bruce tries again but nothing happens.

Tony: Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards.

Bruce: I'm sorry, either I can't or he won't.

Tony: It's okay. Just stand down.

I look at Wong.

Y/N: Keep an eye on him. Thank you.

I then take out my mask and put it on, and then I rip my clothes off.

Tony: You need a different suit.

Y/N: This was forced on me. Wasn't exactly my choice.

Tony: Yeah, well still you need another one.

Tony then steps forward and his suit covers his body.