Chapter 29: Hulk Goes Mad

Y/N's POV

When I come to, I see that Nick and I are the only two left in the lab.

I immediately get up and run out of the room and make my way down the hallway.

As I'm running I hear the sound of growls so I go and follow them.

(Five Minutes Later)

When I make it to the sound of the growls I see Natasha sitting on the ground and she looked scared.

I then see Thor and Hulk fighting and so I run and jump in the air and kick the hulk.

I then land on the ground.

Y/N: Banner, stop!

He growls as Thor comes in and jumps on his back but hulk just throws him away.

I then jump on Hulk's back and I start webbing him up.

Y/N: Come on Banner, stop!

He grabs me and pulls me over his shoulder to face him.

Hulk grabs me by my head and starts squeezing as I scream and he smashes me into the ground and throws me away.

I then stand up to see the Hulk walking towards me.

Y/N: Okay, you don't want to talk.

He then starts raging.

I start webbing up his body to the point where he can't move but he just rips through my webs and starts growling.

Thor comes over and we look at each other.

Y/N: Mommy.

After that, Hulk throws Thor and I up onto the upper floor through.

As we look up we see that the Hulk is standing there.

I then see a fighter jet getting ready to shoot at Hulk.

As it fires Thor and I jump behind cover and see Hulk jump outside to attack the fighter jet.

Thor and I then leave the room and he looks at me.

Thor: You are a strong warrior young one.

Y/N: Thanks.

Thor: I shall go check on Loki.

Y/N: I'll go with you.

He nods and then the two of us run down the hallway.

(Five Minutes Later)

Thor and I make it to the room where Loki is at in the cell and as we open the door we see the cell door open.

Thor: No!!!

Thor and I run towards Loki but the two of us go right through him as we fall into the cell.

The cell door closes as the two of us stand up and turn around.

We see Loki standing outside of the cell.

Loki: Are you ever not going to fall for that?

He chuckles and looks at me.

Loki: And the Ultimate Spider-Man. I'm glad of you to join my brother.

Thor then uses his hammer to smash the glass but the cell shakes.

Loki starts laughing as he turns around and walks over to the controls.

Loki: Ah, Spider-Man, believe it or not. The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?

Then there's a thud and the three of us turn and see Coulson with a weapon.

Coulson: Move away please. You like this?

Coulson starts to walk closer.

Coulson: We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does.

He fires up the weapon.

Coulson: Do you want to find out?

Then suddenly Coulson is stabbed from behind.

Y/N & Thor: No!!!

Coulson then falls to the ground.

Loki then walks back to the controls as he presses the button which sends the cell dropping down through the sky.

As we're falling Thor and I begin moving around the cell.

Y/N: Thor!

I start taking my clothes off as I had my suit underneath and I put my mask on.

Thor: Young one, hold on.

Thor then grabs me and puts me next to him as he uses his feet to push us off the glass and out of the cell.

The two of us then crash to the ground and I black out.

(Sorry for the short chapter.)