Chapter 96: Spider-Man: Wrath Of Venom Prologue

Hey guys it's Y/N L/N and I'm here once again as you know to tell you all what's been going.

So it's been two months since the civil war between the avengers and since we took on the super soldiers.

After what happened the government decided to scrap the accords after realizing how much good the avengers do and that with them we wouldn't be able to protect the world like we have, though I feel as though a little of it has to do with me threatening Ross.

Steve did tell them what happened with the super soldiers and realized that we saved a lot of lives, though we didn't plan on killing them which was an accident.

So Tony still hasn't talked to us after what happened, we guess he's still mad after throwing him into the wall. Though it's his own fault, for trying to separate us and he should just realize that we haven't changed.

The last two months I haven't really don't missions with the other avengers nor have I really talked to them. Though I've talked to Natasha as the two of us have actually been sleeping together though it's nothing serious, we both know that it's just a fling.

Well that's about it, so we'll talk to you all later. Bye.