Chapter 45: A Potential Truth

(The Next Day)

Y/N's POV

So MJ and I found out that Hammerhead wants to take out the other Maggia crimes families which is why Felicia is working with him.

Black Cat used a group of Maggia men as a distraction so she could steal a second drive.

And as I'm on the way to the location I call MJ to let her know.

Y/N: Hey MJ, I've figured out where Cat is so I'm gonna stop her.

Mary Jane: Thats great! So why do you think Black Cat is working for Hammerhead anyway? I mean I thought she usually flies solo.

Y/N: No idea. I stopped tryin' to figure Felicia out a long time ago.

Mary Jane: Felicia huh? You two on a first name basis now?

Y/N: Well, I guess. I mean we've known each other for a long time.

Mary Jane: Let's just keep each other in the loop okay?

Y/N: I'll keep you posted.

I swing over there and land on the roof.

When I go over to the door Felicia smashes out of the door and tackles me to the ground.

I look up at her and she is sitting on my lap and she is holding a small statue.

Felicia: Hey Spider. It feels just like old times being in this position.

She then winks at me and breaks the statue and pulls a drive out of it.

Y/N: Felicia the Maggia are no joke. You shouldn't be playing with 'em...

Felicia: But I like to play. You know that.

She jumps off of me and leaves the roof.

Then some of Hammerhead's guys come through the door.

Maggia thug: Spider-Man! He's working with the Cat. Get him!

Y/N: Really guys? Come on!

Maggia thug: Hammerhead hired Spider-Man?

Y/N: Wow, you guys sure like to jump to conclusions. I'm not working for Hammerhead or any other crime family, it's just wrong place wrong time.

After this, I take down all the thugs and I web swing and land on the building across from it.

Felicia: I like watching you. It reminds me of old times.

I turn to see Felicia behind me.

Y/N: What's on the drive?

Felicia: Not sure to be honest.

She jumps down and lands infront of me.

Y/N: Then why are you stealing them for Hammerhead?

Felicia: Because if I don't. He'll kill my son.

She throws a smoke bomb to get away.

Y/N: Wait what!? Your son!?

I then see that Felicia is gone.

Y/N: Damn it! Felicia has a son! Can't be. I mean it *could* be. And *I* could be... No no no, not gonna think about that right now!

I then decide to call MJ back.

Y/N: MJ, I found Black Cat, but she got away. And she stole another data drive.

Mary Jane: So each family has a drive. Wonder what's on 'em. Did you learn anything else?

For a moment I was gonna tell her about Felicia's son and that I could potentially be the father but I decided it wasn't the right time for that.