Chapter 134: Information On The Stones

Third Person Perspective

After a few days of working Tony and Bruce managed to finish the time machine.

The team was all now back, including Y/N.

They are now gonna do a test run.

Rhodey's POV

I check on Scott and the others and I see Scott wearing the time suit that Evander made.

Rhodey: Time travel suit, not bad.

Evander: Obviously. I'm the one who made them.

Bruce goes to put the pym particles in the suit but Scott throws a fit.

Bruce: I'm being very careful.

Scott: No, your being very hulky.

Bruce: I'm being careful.

Scott: These are pym particles, all right? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more.

Rhodey: Scott, take a breath.

Scott looks at me.

Scott: Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs.

Scott accidentally shrinks himself and comes back up.

Scott: One test run. All right, I'm not ready for this.

Y/N: I'm game, I'll do it.

We all turn to see Y/N standing in the doorway.

Y/N's POV

After I tell them I'll do the test run, I get into a suit.

Bruce goes on to tell me what could happen to me.

Clint also came into the room.

Rhodey: If we can do this, you know...why don't we just find baby Thanos? You know and...

Rhodey makes a killing gesture.

Bruce: First of all that's horrible. And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future.

Scott: Look we go back we get the stones before Thanos gets them...Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved.

Clint: Bingo.

Nebula: That's not how it works.

Clint: That's what I heard.

Bruce: Wait, who? Who told you that?

Rhodey: Star treck, Terminator, Time cop, Time after time...

Scott: Quatom leap.

Evander: Wrinkle in time, somewhere in time.

Scott: Hot tub time machine.

Rhodey: Hot tube time machine, bill and ted's excellent adventure. About time. Basically any movie that deals with time travel.

Scott: Die hard. No, that's not one.

Rhodey: This is known.

Bruce: I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you travel to the past...that past becomes your future....and your former present becomes the past....which can't now be changed by your new future.

Nebula: Exactly.

Scott: So Back to the Future is a bunch of bullshit?

After this, they finish helping me get ready.