Chapter 49: Avengers: Age Of Ultron Prologue

Hey guys it's Y/N L/N a.k.a The Ultimate Spider-Man here and I gotta tell you guys all what's been happening the past year.

So first of, I managed to defeat Hammerhead with the of Silver Savle and with help of Felicia who it turns o it is actually alive. We defeated him because of a weakness with his head.

So as I said, Felicia is alive and I was so happy to hear it cause while it did take me awhile I realized that I love her, I truly do love her and I know she loves me. And as for Barry, it's been actually pretty cool to be a father and the two of us have gotten closer. It's nice to hear me being called the word "Dad." Though Felicia and I aren't dating, I'd like to but she told me that she wants to work on her redemption would be the right word to call it.

Another thing is, Miles is still my protege and he now goes by the name of Ghost Spider as he has the ability to turn invisible. He's doing a really great job and he's really come into it as a hero.

So here's something I should bring up, Cole actually finished his training with Clint and now is a hero and he goes by the name of Artemis. It's basic but I think it's cool.

So there's one last thing, I ran into a new group of heroes in Hell's Kitchen after I had to go there to help Yuri, they call themselves the defenders. The group currently consists of Matt Murdock a.k.a Daredevil, Danny Rand who calls himself Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. I also met an Anti-Hero apart of the group, Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher, he and I actually got into a fight cause after his family was murdered he believed that killing was the only way to deal with criminals. Though it took awhile but I was able to get him to come to a mutual understanding with me.

Well you're all caught up now. I should get going. Bye guys.