Chapter 85: Captain America: Civil War Prologue

Hey guys its Y/N L/N and we're here to tell you what's been going on since the last time we spoke.

So it's been four months since everything happened with Olivia and we've been just focusing on protecting the city with the help of the Web Warriors.

I know I'm a broken record when I say this but I don't care since I've gotten my new suit it's made me better, stronger and greater in every way possible. Tony was wrong when he said it would change us because we have not changed one bit.

So we know you're probably wondering what's been going on with Felicia well I couldn't possibly tell you. I did end up finding her about two months ago and we got into a heated argument about Barry. After it was all said and done she told me to turn around and walk away and so I did. It pains me honestly cause I love her.

The avengers and I have been doing missions around the world and when I'm gone I leave Barry with Happy just cause Barry knows him and he actually calls him Uncle Happy.

So that's about it for now. We can't wait to talk to you all again.

(A/N: Okay guys. It's question time. So I've obviously left the door open to introduce another love interest. So I wanna know....Do you want another love interest at this point? Or do you want Felicia to remain the love interest? So let me know what you all think.)