Chapter 73: Spider-Man: Web Of Tentacles Prologue

Hey guys it's me Y/N L/N back once again to tell you all what's been happening since I helped Scott Lang defeat Darren Cross.

So it's been three months since Scott saved the world from the yellow jacket. He and I have hung out a few times and Cassie and Barry have sorta become best friends in that time.

Felicia, Barry and I have had the best time as a family and Barry recently started 2nd grade and he's been having a fun time there.

I've recently taken a little bit of time off as Spider-Man as I've been helping Steve train the recruits. And there's also another recruit. Evander Axe who revealed himself to me as you guys remember.

He got his powers at Oscorp on a field trip and was bitten by a spider and I've been training him along with MJ and Miles.

So they've sorta taken on the role of hero so I can train them and the others along with Steve.

Also I still haven't made Miles an avenger. I just don't think he's ready for all that responsibility, he understands and hasn't really bothered me about which I appreciate.

MJ on the other hand loves being an avenger. Her and Cole have been working together and I don't know I think I see something between those two but I doubt they'd go through with anything.

Oh and I did meet someone. Wade Wilson a.k.a Deadpool. Funnily enough he was actually in Sokovia when the avengers took on Ultron and he fell from it and survived. He apparently is immortal which is cool I guess. He and I exchanged numbers and we text each other every few days. Right now he's in Paris.

Well that's everything. I guess I'll talk to you guys some other time.