Chapter 57: Fighting Ultron

Y/N's POV

After I tell the others about what's going on, we are now trying to find out where Ultron could be.

Natasha, Clint and Felicia are scanning for Ultron as we know he's in the area somewhere.

Natasha: There's a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. It could be him.

Clint: There's a truck from the lab right above you guys. On the loop by the bridge. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver.

Y/N: Negative! That truck crashes, the gem could level the city.

Steve: Y/N's right. We draw Ultron out.

Steve and I then run off the roof and we land onto the truck, but a blast by Ultron causes Steve to go flying off the back and into the air.

Y/N: He's definitely not happy. Cap and I will try and keep him that way.

Clint: You two aren't a match for him, Spidey.

Y/N: Thanks, Barton.

Cap then gets hit by Ultron and sent into a car.

Ultron then hovers above me.

Ultron: You know what's in that cradle? The power to make real change. And that terrifies you.

Y/N: I wouldn't call it a comfort.

Then I shoot out my tasers webs at him but they don't faze him.

Steve and I then start fighting him together.

Steve throws his shield up and I kick it into Ultron but he knocks it in the street.

After fighting with Ultron for a few more minutes I see Natasha on a motorcycle.

She then throws Steve's shield back to him.

Ultron then uses one of his abilities to bring the street up in front of her.

Y/N: Nat!!!

Natasha manages to swerve around.

Then Ultron blasts me off the back of the truck and I land on top of a car.

Ultron uses his abilities to lift the road into the air and the car flips in the air and I land in the street.

I stand up and start running then and jump on top of a car and I jump in the air and land back on the truck.

Y/N: Come on!!!

Steve and I then start fighting Ultron again and I use my talons to stab Ultron in the side but he knocks me to the side.

Then Clint comes in and manages to draw out the guards with the gun attached to the quinjet.

Then as Cap and I continue to fight Ultron, Steve and I grab Ultron as he came towards us and the three of us go flying into a train.

Then as we start fighting in the train, Ultron blasts me into the front of the train.

Natasha: Okay, I'm going in. Y/N, can you and Cap keep Ultron occupied?

Y/N: (Panting) What do you think we've been doing?

I then get back up and rejoin the fight.

After a few more minutes of fighting Ultron, A blur goes past me and knocks Ultron back.

I then see Pietro Maximoff standing behind him.

Ultron then goes to attack me again but a barrier forms between us.

I turn around and see Wanda Maximoff.

Ultron: Please don't do this.

Wanda: What choice do we have?

Ultron then blasts the front of the train and he knocks the driver out and flies away.

Cap then goes to the front.

Then Clint comes over the comms.

Clint: Package secure. Cap, do you have eyes on Nat?

Steve: Get the package to Stark.

Clint: Do you guys have eyes on Nat?

Y/N: Just go!

Steve then comes back our way and looks at Pietro.

Steve: Civilians in our path.

Pietro then goes to get the civilians out of harms way.

Steve then looks at Wanda.

Steve: Can you stop this thing?

Wanda had a worried look on her face.

Then suddenly a big part of the train knocks Steve and I on the ground.

After a few more minutes of Wanda manages to get the train to stop and she goes to check on her brother.

Steve and I then help people get out of the train.

Cap and I then walk over to Wanda and Pietro.

Pietro: I'm okay. I just need a minute.

Steve: I'm very tempted not to give you one.

Wanda then looks at us.

Wanda: The cradle. Did you get it?

Steve: Stark will take care of it.

Wanda then look worried by this.

Wanda: No, he won't.

Y/N: You don't know what your talking about. Stark's not crazy.

Wanda: He will do anything to make things right.

I then try to contact Tony and the others but noone answers.

Wanda: Your wasting your breath. Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?

Y/N: Okay look. None of us can't do anything right now. So let's just go back to the tower and talk to Tony.

The four of us then head back to New York.