Chapter 84: Moments Together

(One Week Later)

Y/N's POV

So it's been one week since we stopped Olivia or well she stopped herself I should say.

Barry is safe though he's had a hard time, being taken really affected him.

He's asked for Felicia but I have no idea where she is, and if she's even coming back.

I've just gotten out of the shower and I get dressed.

I head out into Barry's room and see him sitting on his bed.

Y/N: Hey bud.

Barry looks at me.

Barry: Do you think she forgot about me?

I know he's talking about Felicia so I go in and sit down on the bed with him.

Y/N: Your mother could never forget you. Ever. She just...She needs some time by herself.

Barry: Because of me?

Y/N: Never. No. You could never be the reason for her leaving. That's a promise.

Barry: Will you ever leave me?

Y/N: I will never leave you. Ever. I promise you. You're stuck with me.

Barry smiles.

Y/N: Okay, now Jill and her sister are going to get Ice cream. Wanna go with?

Barry: Yeah!

Y/N: Great, get ready.

(Ten Minutes Later)

After Jill takes Barry I go into the kitchen and grab the coffee pot but I see a note from Evander.

Then I remember I haven't even apologized to him for what I said and did with Wanda.

After this I head to the compound.

Once I arrive at the compound and I go inside and see Steve and Sam.

Y/N: Hey.

Steve: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Have you guys seen Evander and Wanda?

Sam: No. Not today.

Y/N: All right. I need your guys help.

Steve: With what?

I smirk.

(Several Hours Later)

Evander's POV

So Steve has called me to tell me he needs to see me at the compound.

When I get there I look around but can't find anyone.

Evander: Hello? Anyone?

I walk inside the gym and see it's been set up to look romantic.

Evander: Of course Y/N is going on another date with Wanda.

I hear footsteps and turn around and see Wanda walk in.

Wanda: Hi Evander.

Evander: Wanda...oh uh...hi...I see that you and Y/N are on another date.

Wanda: Date? No we're not. We agreed to just be friends. Natasha called me, told me to meet her here.

Wanda's eyes widen when she sees it.

Evander: Well I haven't found anyone. So who's date is this?

Wanda: I have no idea.

Evander: Uh, well...I...uh...maybe if you wanted...we could....I don't know...maybe sit down and eat.

Wanda: Are you asking me out?

Evander: Yes. Unless you don't want me to. I can leave.

Wanda chuckles.

Wanda: No. no. Please don't. I'd love to eat here with you in this nicely done romantic gym.

Evander: Great. Cool.

After a moment or so, Wanda speaks up.

Wanda: Are we gonna sit and eat?

Evander: Oh right!

Wanda and I go over to the table with the food and help her sit down.

I turn over and see Y/N standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

He gives a nod as he closes the door.

It's safe to say that this is his apology.

I then sit in front of Wanda for our first date.

Y/N's POV

I head into the main room and see everyone sitting down and laughing.

Natasha: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.

Natasha: How'd it go? Did she say yes?

Y/N: She did yes.

Natasha: That's great.

Mary Jane: Yeah, Y/N. That was very nice what you did.

I go sit down with them and Sam hands me a beer.

Y/N: Well I can't take all the credit. Natasha, Steve and Sam helped out.

Natasha: Well I'm just glad she said yes. Evander has been trying to get with her since the moment they met.

I look at Natasha.

Y/N: So where have you been? It seems like it's been forever since we've seen.

Natasha: I've been here, Y/N. You just haven't bothered to talk to me. So...have you talked to Felicia?

Y/N: Please, no. Let's talk about something else. One day without having to talk about my failed love life.

Cole: Well if you don't get back with Felicia. There's plenty of other woman out there.

Y/N: Like I said, let's talk about anything else.

Steve: Agreed.

All of us the start talking and laughing. It's at moments like this where I'm happy I'm Spider-Man. Because if I hadn't become Spider-Man, none of these people would be in my life.

Third Person Perspective

As Y/N is sleeping through the night, he moves around and then finally his eyes open as his suit attaches to his body.

The suit makes Y/N stand up in front of the mirror.

He tilts his head as suddenly the face of suit changes and then half of his mask goes off.

(A/N: That's basically what I mean by that. Just imagine it's Y/N instead of Eddie.)

Y/N's eyes bulge open as the mask comes back over his face.

(A/N: Well that's the end of Spider-Man: Web Of Tentacles. Next up is Captain America: Civil War.)