Chapter 123: Coming up With A Plan

Y/N's POV

So we're all now in the main room so we can come up with a plan.

Steve and Natasha bring up the images of the two aliens that attacked Wanda, Evander and Vision in Scotland.

Rhodey: So, we've gotta assume they're coming back right?

Natasha: And they can clearly find us.

Bruce: We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?

Natasha: After what happened in Germany Clint and Scott decided to take a break from the whole superhero life. They're off the grid.

Bruce: Who's Scott?

Natasha: Ant-man.

Bruce looks at Natasha.

Bruce: There's an Ant-man, a Scarlet Spider and Shadow Spider?

Evander: Yeah, I'm Shadow Spider. I'm Evander, it's nice to meet you, Doctor Banner.

Bruce and Evander shake hands.

Bruce: Nice to meet you too. Okay look, Thanos has the biggest army in the universe...and he is not gonna stop until he gets...Visions stone.

Natasha: Then we have to protect it.

Vision: No, we have to destroy it.

Vision then tells us that Wanda's powers are the only thing that can destroy the stone so Thanos can't get his hands on it.

Wanda: It's too high a price.

Vision: Only you have the power to pay it.

Wanda shakes her head.

Wanda: There's gotta be another way.

Evander: Wanda's right, Vision.

Vision then says one life can't stand in the way when Thanos threatens the universe.

Steve: It should be, Vision. We don't trade lives.

Vision: Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life...to save how many millions of people? Tell me, why is this any different?

Bruce: Vision, you might have a choice.

We all look at Bruce.

Bruce then tells us that by taking away the stone, Some of vision will still be left.

Natasha: Bruce, can you do that?

Bruce: Not here, no.

Rhodey: Well we've gotta find somewhere right now.

Sam: Rhodey's right. Ross isn't just gonna let us have our old rooms back.

Steve: I know a place. We're going to Wakanda. Suit up.

After this I head into my room.

Y/N: Ugh, here we go.

I go over to the closet to grab my suit which I put in there before my shower.

I go to grab it but it falls.

Then I bend down to pick it up and a hidden part of the closet opens up.

Y/N: Hmm.

I open it and take out a box.

Y/N: What's in here?

I go back to the bed and set it down.

Then I open it up and see a suit inside with a sticky note on top.

I pick it up and read it.

Y/N: "Don't even know if you're alive but I had to hope. Here's a new suit just in case, Tony."