Chapter one

Trigger ⚠️

Scarlett's POV

So here I am in hospital fully dilated giving birth to what seems to be a alien. But let me catch you up.

My names Scarlett and I'm 17. Yes I'm young I know I'm an actress and we'll it's a lot. It's all a lot and I decided to let of some steam for once which that night ended up with me drunk in someone's bed.

Cut too 2 months later when I found out I was pregnant. How fun. I was so excited for my kid but raising a child is a lot. And we'll when I told the dad he didn't want anything to do with me or the kid . But when I thought about not even raising my kid I couldn't do it. I can't live in a world knowing there's someone who's literally come out of me in it and don't know me. So yeh back to this blessed moment where I'm being ripped open by my pride and joy.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs " one last push" the nurse said a
Well she'd said that 5 minutes ago and we're still here. My mum was holding onto my hand and telling me to breath and I'm fighting the urge to tell her if I wasn't I'd be dead.

I pushed and well i heard crying and thank god it was done. I won't be having kids for a long time. " congratulations it's a healthy baby girl" and that was all I needed to hear. I was a mother to a little girl. This slimy little thing they've put in my arms. Somehow she's the most beautiful thing and I'm staring at her in utter awe. If this was anyone else I'd be disgusted. But she's mine. My baby " hi" I mumbled and she actually looked at me. I smiled down at her I'm gonna do everything I can to make her happy. She's already making me the happiest I've ever been and I've known her for two minutes. I didn't think this was possible to love someone so much my little person.

" what's her name?" The nurse asked and I smiled wide her name suited her. My mother was staring at my little girl in as much awe " Novalie Ophelia johansson" and the nurse smiled " that's a beautiful name" and I smiled. This is what happiness feels like. They ran some tests to make sure she was all's okay. And then I didn't let her go. I felt empty when she wasn't in my arms so I didn't wanna put her down. She was literally holding my heart in her small hands and she didn't even know. " I love you novalie I can't wait to raise you" and she gurgled. My baby gurgled at me and I swear I saw half a smile. She had the same birthmark as me on her inner wrist. Which makes me even more happy to know she's literally sharing apart of me with her. She's linked to me. " come on darling you gotta get some rest you're mum will be back soon" the nurse said and I knew I did need to
Sleep but I didn't wanna let nova go. I laid her down right next to me in her little bed and I drifted to sleep facing her.

I could hear yelling and I could recognise my mothers voice " find my grandchild!" And that woke me up. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was novas bed empty. " mom" I said and she looked at me with tears. " hey baby" she said walking towards me my heart sank. " where's nova?" And she tried to speak but a nurse came in " it seems she's gone" and I went wide eyed " what are you talking about where's my baby?!" I screamed and I tried to get up but I was sore all over and it hurt so bad. " Scarlett don't you've just given birth" and I scoffed " I want my baby mom" and she nodded " I know baby" and I just cried what use am I? I can't even go find my kid she's somewhere and I don't know where. I'm supposed to protect her and she's gone. The first chance and she's gone. I should of never fallen asleep.

14 years later

Novas POV

So I'm sat in my classroom bored out of my mind. I am dreading going home. My dads back today and we'll mum and him are always fighting. And if it's not between them then it's with me. I'm the oldest so I guess that's why. I have a little sister who is a demon spawn. Like spawn of satan. I hate her with so much passion. My parents weren't affectionate towards me and well they were too her. I was given what they call tough love. Even when I broke my nose they left me there and said I'd be fine. I only knew it was brown when a teacher at school called me an ambulance the next day. I've been hurt emotionally and physically. But hey I'm still here right. I mean god gave me this and life's a test and we'll I don't lose. It's gonna take more then them to take me down. Although I have almost lost a few times. I vape and we'll sometimes self harm and do my parents care. No not one ounce. My mum got Calle son for a meeting when my school found out and she played her part well infornt of them but then when we left she said I shouldn't do that's and left it. And that was that. Nothing changed and we'll it hurt. My dad was never around so I didn't care he was distant with my sister too. But my mum loved my sister and she'd be by her side all the time. I wanted a relationship with my mother. I don't actually look like them which makes me think my mother had an affair and that's why my dad hates me. I wouldn't be shocked if it's the same with my sister. I had green eyes while they had brown. My sister was very jealous of this and we'll what should I do I can't cut my eyes out. My mother once told me to wear contacts to cover it. I do wear glasses to read because my eye sight is faulted. But I don't need contacts. I had dirty blonde hair which was the exact opposite to my parents jet black hair. I had straight hair while they all had curly hair. When I asked why that was my mum said her grandmother had straight her with green eyes. And I guess maybe that's why. I don't acting have a clue. But yeh I'm a big marvel fan so when I got told that we were getting a visit from them I was excited. But then I got pulled out of class to go see the head teacher.

_____________________________

So I have no idea when I'll post this or if I will but hey it's 10/03/2022

I'm at work right now and we'll I'm writing this and talking on the discord chat

Hope you enjoy this new book ❤️

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
And get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️