Chapter eighty

Novas POV

"How about I do you're hair?" She asked me and In nodded she's definitely planning and hiding something from me but how do I say that with out telling her I know I mean I sound stupid. What if it's really nothing and I just make her feel bad for not doing something that will be worse I can't live with that. I do like my outfit so I said yes to her because I think she enjoys getting to dress me and my hair it's strange but I can see how she gets happy over it and well I won't deny her that kind of happiness. " how do they know my clothing size I never did a fit?" I asked Scarlett and she smiled " because I know and I have access to you're clothes. I made them all over sized anyway because I love you and I want you to do well. And be comfortable and you also get to match me" she said smiling at me and I could see her eyes were just full of light. Likes she's really happy right now and I'm
Proud of her. " you know I looked up to you a lot as a child" and she looked at me smiling softly while she combed my hair " I use to wish you'd well Natasha and all the rest of the avengers would come and save me. I guess it kinda happened I mean I have the black widow and scarlet witch looking after me" and she nodded " yes you do and don't forget that" and that made me laugh. She carried in combing my hair in silence.

" Scarlett?" I asked and she nodded she hadn't answered properly " yes my child?" As she combed my hair and I smiled at her in the mirror " I wanna go out?" And she raised an eyebrow " are you asking me?" And I nodded " we'll go out today okay just let me get you ready which I just did and now let's get down to Colin" she said and I smiled okay now I can go bother Colin. I do really love to annoy people but Colin and mine's relationship is just like this. He lets me annoy him  and I just take the piss.

" you ready?" She aswell opening the door and I nodded something feels really strange I don't know how to describe it but it's strange and now she's making me go down stairs but I can't hear any babys crying or even the tv. " maybe they went out" I said and Scarlett smiled " or there in the back come on" she said smiling a smile That was just straight up suspicious I knew it we were outside looking at the garden " surprise!!" I heard and I looked around to see my nearest and dearest stood in front of me with food and is that a bouncy castle " what do you think?" And I smiled " it's perfect thanks scarly" and she smiled kissing my cheek " you're welcome now go enjoy it's all about you" and I smiled " as it should be" I said walking away from her laughing.

Scarlett's POV

I walked over to my husband and my friends and I smiled " you three did a amazing job with the bouncy house" and they looked like proud kids " yes we did" Robbie said smiling wide at me and I laughed " go get yourselves whatever you're a man drink it just gonna go talk to my mother" and Colin tapped my shoulder " good luck with that" and I nodded I'm gonna need the luck I've been avoiding her calls and messages.

I walked over to the food table and I saw my mother raise an eyebrow at me " the only reason I'm here is for nova" she said and I wives oooh I pissed her off didn't I? " mom a lot happened and I knew you'd yell at me" and she glanced at me " and why would I have yelled at you?" And I groaned " because I did a dumb thing" and my mum nodded " yes you did and I didn't yell at you when I came or see you but if you'd answers my calls now I would of yelled at you to get my grandchild back" and I gasped " so I was right!" And she shook her head still very unimpressed with me clearly " no Scarlett even if I did yell at you which I was going to you don't ignore my calls or messages I don't care how old or how many kids you have you're my child and you don't ignore me" and I nodded " how do I get nova to call me mom?" And she shook her head " no you know she won't do that unless she feels ready don't push her when you've come this far" and I nodded that was stupid of me " I know I really missed allot" I said looking at her playing with rose and my mom pulled me into her " but you've got a-lot to look forward too. And anyway I don't think she's going anywhere any time soon" and I nodded she's right " I think she's going to live at home as long as she can"
And I nodded " she better or I'll follow her to where she goes" and my mom smiled " and I'll follow you because that's what a mother does for there child" and my sister came into view " that's right mom" and hunter spoke " when I moved to Boston you stayed here?" And mom spoke " because Boston is boring and all the rest of my kids were here along with my grand babies. If Scarlett moves she takes three out of the 4 I have and I have to follow the majority up" and I nodded " shame hunter" and Vanessa nodded " and where mom goes I go" and innodded " so if nova moves we al move" and I heard a voice " good thing I'm not going anywhere" and we turned to see my daughter stood smiling at me I wrapped my arm around her as she layed her head on me " how's it going baby ?" And she smiled up at me with a toothy grin.

___________________________

She's happy

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️