Chapter eighty seven

Novas POV

We got home and we all seemed to pull up to teh house at teh same time. " hey come  on" Colin said he'd already been in " hi" aunt Vanessa said I assume she's been here watching teh kids all day while we've all been gone. " thanks Vee for this" Scarlett said hugging her sister and Vanessa smiled at me " anything for you guys how was today!" And Scarlett smiled wide " she's a natural at all of this what can I say" and I smiled softly " well her mother is a natural at all of this so what is to be expected of her huh?" And vansssa smiled " why don't you stay longer" Scarlett suggested but Vanessa shook her head " fen just got home and I need to help her with school work before her test tomorrow but I'll see you soon" and they hugged again as Vanessa left.

We walked in  and Scarlett went to see rose and Cosmo while I went up to change into something else to wear. " hey you" Lizzie said and I smiled aching my shirt in the bathroom " what's up?"I asked and she smiled flopping on my bed " nothing I just wanted stop in  see how you were after such a long day?" And I smiled laying next to her " honestly I enjoyed getting to be there today. I really did enjoy it all but I think I loved Scarlett just being my mum. Like being my mum infornt of people I didn't know. I know it's stupid" and she turned to look at me " no it's not and I'm glad that she made you feel happy. All she wants is to make you happy" and I nodded looking up at teh ceiling because I feel emotional all of a sudden " yeh erm it's a lot today. But I feel okay I guess?" And she nodded that's fine atleast I know how I'm feeling kinda. I'm little sad it's just a lot today. It's definitely a lot. " how about we go down watch's. Movie and you can fall asleep like normal." And I chuckled " we watch so late it's not my fault" and she laughed while I tried to justify falling asleep most of the time.

We went downstairs and Scarlett was at " where did the Baby's go?" I asked and the two men walked aback in "
We took them to bed" Colin said and I nodded okay yes it's late they should be asleep. I sat down and we needed up watching fast and furious don't ask we couldn't agree on anything and this seemed to be the only option.

I did fall asleep half way in and I didn't even fight it because I was tired I had a long day and Lizzie can get lost. The next thing I felt was being Carrie dbut I could smell lavender so I knew Scarlett wa a carrying me I snuggled closer to her while she Carried me and held me tighter. " good night my baby" she softly whispered to me and I smiled somat at her but not opening  my eyes.

I got up the next morning very late to what I normally do. I got downstairs and I couldn't hear anything and I got worried that it was liek last time Scarlett had left without saying bye. I felt my heart sunk at that thought. I can't go through any of that again. But when I hit the bottom of the stairs and into the kitchen I saw the blonde stood smiling " finally god I thought I'd have to wake you" she said coming over and hugging me " shoudnt you be gone?" I asked and she shook her head " not without a bye from my girl. And I do need to get going I just couldn't leave without that bye Okay now wish me luck" she said fast kissing my cheek and running out. Colin walked in  And he  sighed " she's half an hour late."and I stood there shocked " why? What?" And he shook his head " I told her to wake you and say bye but she wanted to wait till you woke up. So she's late now" and I nodded as bad as it is she's late I felt kinda happy that she had waited to say bye to me.

Scarlett's POV

I'm late. I ran to the car and I sped to the stage. Oh nooo I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble for this. I got into my dressing room and my team where stood waiting for me " I'm sorry" I said fast sitting down they all nodded just thankful I was here fine and safe. " you had us worried" and I nodded I felt kinda bad. " I'm sorry I just it's stupid but I coudnt go without a goodbye form my daughter" and they smiled at me " I get it" and I smiled " this is the brief you should probably look it over" and I did I need to check this properly. Can't have a repeat of last time and me get fucking stick and panic. Although I know what my response is gonna be.

I walked out of the dressing room and saw Lizzie stood she's in a green suit I'm wearing a shirt with some trousers and Chris is in a jumper. " wow we don't match at all" Chris said laughing and I nodded maybe we should get better at this stuff. " you ready?" He asked me and I nodded yes I am.

Novas POV

" come on" Colin said pulling me to the sofa but I protested " no no I have ptsd" and he gave me a unimpressed look " nova" and I smiled " I can't watch her on tv interviews seriously the last time caused me to stop living here" and he sighed " come in I feel it being very different" and I shook my head how on watch is this going to any kind of different " novaaa" he said and I groaned " fine funny man this is on you if I end up but hurt again" and he smiled nodding what does he know that I don't.

______________________________

I think we all know something you don't my love

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️