Chapter sixty eight

Chris's POV

Right I'm gonna get my uncle on. I headed over to Scarlett and I smiled she's gotta listen to me. " Chris where is novalie" and I looked around " I thought she came here" and I saw the panic wash over her face now usually she never believed me but now she's panicking " woah shes just gone  to the toilet" I said fast and she calmed down " tahts not funny Chris!" And I just laughed " look before she gets back she just told me somethings that you should know" and she nodded waiting for me to continue " she misses you. Well that version. Of you when it was just you and her. Before everything when we were back in England she misses that you. The one who looked at her like she's everything I believe she said" and Scarlett looked so sad like she was taking deep breaths " she is my everything!" And I nodded " I know that and you know that and I think she kinda knows that but she finds ways to not" and that made her sigh " what do I do?" And I smile pulling her closer to me " it's easy whatever you feel is right. No one knows better then a mother. The cuddles, the affection, the pet names and just everything like movie nights just time with her I think she's just wanting to spend time with you" and Scarlett nodded against me but pouted up at me " she isn't even coming home with me Chris!" Ans i noddded if she'd been going home it would of been a lot easier if the kid went home and they could start but we can't rush her " and don't say she needs time" she said to me all grumpy so I smiled " then I'll say wait for her" which made Scarlett groan.

I saw nova walking back towards us and I smiled " hey you, I told her you went to the toilet and to call the search party off" and she smiled looking at Scarlett I saw Scarlett giving her a soft smile " how are you feeling now my baby" she asked and I saw novas eyes slightly widen and then she smiled " I'm good scarly where's Lizzie?" Ans I smiled hmmm scarly that's basically her calling Scarlett mum right? I think it's basically the same thing Scarlett will heavily disagree to that but still what can I say. I just sighed and watched this happen. " she's just Gone to see Kevin big she's gonna be back any minute" and that made her nod and they both took a seat I wanna give them there moment so how about I leave them to it " I gotta get out of here but I love you both"
I said kissing them on there for heads and both scrunched there faces as I did I swear novas just Scarlett clone. They are the same person just novs Is more sassy. " I'll see you soon Chris"'nova said letting me go so I got up and left to go home na de hit the rest of my day with my dog.

Novas POV

He's just left me alone with Scarlett although yo don't mind it my head hurts and I wanna sleep. I started to feel uncomfortable around my feet from standing in these shoes all day. They aren't for standing for king eleisod of time and we'll my feet seem to hate me. Scarlett seemed to notice my discomfort and sat me down with her. She lifted my legs onto her lap
And I look so confused at her " this should help I would know a thing or too about feet pain" she said to me and I nodded atleast she isn't like touching them or I think I'd kick and scream until I was blue in teh face can't be doing that Can is

Lizzie came back a fete abit and smiled at us I was laying back now legs still on Scarlett happily resting my head down. " okay you turn to get up" she said to me interrupting the thoughts in my head. I opened my Keyes and got up but Scarlett stood too and smiled " I'll see you soon my love just message me or call me when you wnat I'll be waiting" she said softly pulling me into a hug and as she pulled back she whispered in my ear " I love you baby" and I smiled I almost said it back to her but that's way too soon: not even going home with her and I'm saying things I don't think I'm ready to say at all yet. " I'll see you very soon scarly" and she smiled pulling back and kissing my forehead. She nodded and turned to walk away I watched her go and I sighed like I was sad I didn't wnat her to go. " you know I won't be mad if you went home?" Lizzie said and I shook my head " I know I just don't wanna ho yet because I'm scared liz" and she nodded pulling me closer to her " I got you, I've always got you now let's get you home so I can feed you" and I smiled widely " yes please" I said taking her with me back to the car. I really wanna ho to sleep and eat and just chill.

Scarlett's POV

I pulled into the drive way and I was so excited today I left and I thought my child would never even look at me again and now she's practically forgiven me not completely and I dunno if that will ever happen even if she says she did because I can't forgive myself. " hey you" Colin greeted me at the door with a hug and I squealed wrapping my hands round him in so tired but so happy " how was it with nova?" And I smiled " she and I talked about skit and she gets it and wel she and I are good but she's staying with Lizzie still" I said and he smiled " well I got you a bottle of wine in there and the parents trap ready when you are" and I just smiled at him he's so sweet " how did you know?" When I work long days or frustrating one this is what he does and that's what happened today and now I have wine this is the best.

_____________________________

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️